It's 1999 all over again!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Naked Souls, Good Cop Bad Cop, you're gonna be missing out Neil

As a 17 year old the Woolies near my college sold me a VHS box set of Barb Wire and Naked Souls (very near the time I bought a box of Species/Species 2 and a single tape with Striptease followed by GI Jane, which I never watched). A few weeks later I picked up Good Cop Bad Cop but never lucked upon Snapdragon, sadly.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

As a 17 year old the Woolies near my college sold me a VHS box set of Barb Wire and Naked Souls (very near the time I bought a box of Species/Species 2 and a single tape with Striptease followed by GI Jane, which I never watched). A few weeks later I picked up Good Cop Bad Cop but never lucked upon Snapdragon, sadly.

Snapdragon did the round on Sky Movies back in the day, but they never put it in the noted 11pm slot reserved for the Shannons and Mia Zottoli which was a clue as to how racy it might not have been.

• Paid Members

Long before the modern 50 Shades series, there was a completely unrelated erotic thriller called Shades of Grey that took a young gmoney by storm. Seemed to be on Channel 5 every 12 weeks or so, and was even on the big leagues of ITV once, with more cuts as I seem to remember. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Snapdragon did the round on Sky Movies back in the day, but they never put it in the noted 11pm slot reserved for the Shannons and Mia Zottoli which was a clue as to how racy it might not have been.

Thankfully via mpegs I’ve seen the bits I need to. 17 year old me still regrets not having the tape at the time. Context is everything.

My brother and me used to have rooms that were joined together so he had to walk through mine to get to his. 

He saved up and had a aerial put in so he could get channel 5. The horrid bastard wouldn't let me get a cable from the aerial to my tv as I hadn't contributed.

I had an old plug in aerial that sat atop my tv, if I pointed one of the antenna towards his aerial I could sometimes get a shitty signal for channel 5. The picture was always black and white and often grainy but it didn't stop me wanking myself silly. Brother is still a prick though. 

3 minutes ago, neil said:

Did Channel 5 have another softcore show similar to Red Shoe Diaries? I have memories of there being another one, but for the life of me can't think of it.

There was Beverley Hills Bordello which was on after Red Shoes but that might have been on Bravo. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, neil said:

Did Channel 5 have another softcore show similar to Red Shoe Diaries? I have memories of there being another one, but for the life of me can't think of it.

Hotline was on channel 5. It was the same only a radio phone in as opposed to writing to David Duchovny.