Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 30, 2020 Moderators Posted December 30, 2020 49 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: I don't quite get everybody voting for the Transformers thread. It has been consistently full of expert knowledge, good advice and discussion. I can only assume people are miffed at people discussing kids' toys. On a wrestling forum. You've probably sealed a victory for it there.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2020 I really don't care about Transformers at all aside from that Bumblebee film, but the title of that thread bothers me. Who has ever cared about Gobots and ever seen them as a competitor to Transformers?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 30, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted December 30, 2020 (edited) 57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: You sound like a Mafia Scum scum. I don't understand the reference. Looking it up it seems to be a werewolf game? 24 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Who has ever cared about Gobots and ever seen them as a competitor to Transformers? Bandai. Edited December 30, 2020 by Onyx2
Keith Houchen Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 7 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: I don't understand the reference. Looking it up it seems to be a werewolf game? That’s the one. Now imagine Werewolf being played by the most boring fuckers in the history of the UKFF and every third thread in Off Topic being a game or a sign up or a discussion about a current game or a discussion about upcoming themes for games and you’re there.
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2020 Will the awards moderator be asking us to justify all of our nominations?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 30, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted December 30, 2020 15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: That’s the one. Now imagine Werewolf being played by the most boring fuckers in the history of the UKFF and every third thread in Off Topic being a game or a sign up or a discussion about a current game or a discussion about upcoming themes for games and you’re there. I can imagine the stench. Luckily this stuff is contained to one ignorable thread. 10 minutes ago, gmoney said: Will the awards moderator be asking us to justify all of our nominations? I was interested why people have taken against it quite so much.
King Coconut Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 (edited) Personally, I thought the title of the thread promised so much but it quickly became a dry and joyless collection of information. It's worse than both the Speaking Out and Thread That Shall Not Be Named threads put together. Edited December 31, 2020 by King Coconut
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 31, 2020 Moderators Posted December 31, 2020 17 hours ago, gmoney said: Will the awards moderator be asking us to justify all of our nominations? It seems you have somehow got the idea that mods on this forum are supposed to be impartial. I have no idea what's given you that impression.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 31, 2020 Moderators Posted December 31, 2020 I'm well known for my lack of bias.
Keith Houchen Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 2 hours ago, King Coconut said: Personally, I thought the title of the thread promised so much but it quickly became a dry and joyless collection of information. Much like the UKFF in general.
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2020 47 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: It seems you have somehow got the idea that mods on this forum are supposed to be impartial. I have no idea what's given you that impression. I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment.
Keith Houchen Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 8 minutes ago, gmoney said: I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment. Do you remember one year when the negative awards were announced, some recipients were announced with a “Sorry” attached. It was like on Soccer Saturday when a goal was scored that damned Hartlepool to the conference. (It’s a football reference, Chest, just for you)
DavidB6937 Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 Is it possible to vote for this thread as the worst one of the year?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 31, 2020 Moderators Posted December 31, 2020 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Is it possible to vote for this thread as the worst one of the year? Runs till end of nominations I believe. Best Thread: Forum Awards 2020 NOMINATIONS
Recommended Posts