Keith Houchen Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 5 minutes ago, PowerButchi said: Best Thread: Forum Awards 2020 NOMINATIONS Seconded.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 31, 2020 Moderators Posted December 31, 2020 (edited) 1 hour ago, gmoney said: I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment. I thought it was a reasonable question and that Coco's answer seemed reasonable too. I can't say that I've ever really bothered to read the thread itself. Edit: just had a quick look. 27 pages of mostly BigJag and pat posts. I'd say that's mystery solved. Edited December 31, 2020 by Chest Rockwell
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2020 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Is it possible to vote for this thread as the worst one of the year? Come on, at least it's not as bad as that one from a few years back when you told Ricky Knight you were wanking over his then 18 year old daughter.
Keith Houchen Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 Worst previously banned member : Davidnumbers.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 31, 2020 Moderators Posted December 31, 2020 6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Worst previously banned member : Davidnumbers. + Perry, HoptimusPrime
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2021 I'm flattered by the nominations, folks. I'd say Monkee or Johnnyboy were the good au this year. We don't deserve Monkee because she's lovely, but on a personal level Johnnyboy buying that train sim world game for me during furlough gave me something to distract me from all the crap in the world at the time.
Keith Houchen Posted January 1, 2021 Posted January 1, 2021 Thanks for the yearly reminder, worst thread (this year and every year) - Royal Rumble surprise entrant
Paid Members WeeAl Posted January 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2021 22 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Thanks for the yearly reminder, worst thread (this year and every year) - Royal Rumble surprise entrant I'll give that a vote too.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2021 Worst thread The threesome one in on-topic.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2021 2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Wont that be for the next years awards? I thought this was worked like the Oscar year, only more worthwhile.
LEGIT Posted January 2, 2021 Posted January 2, 2021 6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Worst thread The threesome one in on-topic. Well if there's ever a least suprise of all time there it is. I've always known you like me but this isn't the best way to get my attention. Cheer up you miserable bastard. And as cool Keef pointed out, it's 2021 ya prick. YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP MY THREAD IN YOUR MIND FOR 11 MONTHS AT LEAST. LOL
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2021 (edited) 2 minutes ago, LEGIT said: Well if there's ever a least suprise of all time there it is. I've always known you like me but this isn't the best way to get my attention. Cheer up you miserable bastard. And as cool Keef pointed out, it's 2021 ya prick. YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP MY THREAD IN YOUR MIND FOR 11 MONTHS AT LEAST. LOL Mo problemo. Edited January 2, 2021 by Devon Malcolm
LEGIT Posted January 2, 2021 Posted January 2, 2021 8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Mo problemo. Fin with me. 11 year old forum references ?. Nice to see you're living a worthwhile life. Aww Gladder's, never change. This gives me all the more ammunition for our next cheese and wine night. Hny son.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2021 1 minute ago, LEGIT said: Fin with me. 11 year old forum references ?. Nice to see you're living a worthwhile life. Aww Gladder's, never change. This gives me all the more ammunition for our next cheese and wine night. Hny son. I haven't been Gladder's (sic) for 7 years
Recommended Posts