Forum Awards 2020 NOMINATIONS

Onyx2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment. 

I thought it was a reasonable question and that Coco's answer seemed reasonable too. I can't say that I've ever really bothered to read the thread itself.

Edit: just had a quick look. 27 pages of mostly BigJag and pat posts. I'd say that's mystery solved.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Is it possible to vote for this thread as the worst one of the year?

Come on, at least it's not as bad as that one from a few years back when you told Ricky Knight you were wanking over his then 18 year old daughter.

• Paid Members

I'm flattered by the nominations, folks. I'd say Monkee or Johnnyboy were the good au this year. We don't deserve Monkee because she's lovely, but on a personal level Johnnyboy buying that train sim world game for me during furlough gave me something to distract me from all the crap in the world at the time. 

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Thanks for the yearly reminder, worst thread (this year and every year) - Royal Rumble surprise entrant

I'll give that a vote too.

6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Worst thread

The threesome one in on-topic.

Well if there's ever a least suprise of all time there it is. I've always known you like me but this isn't the best way to get my attention. Cheer up you miserable bastard.

And as cool Keef pointed out, it's 2021 ya prick. YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP MY THREAD IN YOUR MIND FOR 11 MONTHS AT LEAST. LOL

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Well if there's ever a least suprise of all time there it is. I've always known you like me but this isn't the best way to get my attention. Cheer up you miserable bastard.

And as cool Keef pointed out, it's 2021 ya prick. YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP MY THREAD IN YOUR MIND FOR 11 MONTHS AT LEAST. LOL

Mo problemo.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Mo problemo.

Fin with me. 11 year old forum references 😯. Nice to see you're living a worthwhile life. Aww Gladder's, never change. This gives me all the more ammunition for our next cheese and wine night. Hny son.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, LEGIT said:

Fin with me. 11 year old forum references 😯. Nice to see you're living a worthwhile life. Aww Gladder's, never change. This gives me all the more ammunition for our next cheese and wine night. Hny son.

I haven't been Gladder's (sic) for 7 years ;)