Forum Awards 2020 NOMINATIONS

Onyx2

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I don't quite get everybody voting for the Transformers thread. It has been consistently full of expert knowledge, good advice and discussion. I can only assume people are miffed at people discussing kids' toys. On a wrestling forum. 

You've probably sealed a victory for it there.

• Paid Members

I really don't care about Transformers at all aside from that Bumblebee film, but the title of that thread bothers me. Who has ever cared about Gobots and ever seen them as a competitor to Transformers?

• Awards Moderator
57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You sound like a Mafia Scum scum. 

I don't understand the reference. Looking it up it seems to be a werewolf game? 

24 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Who has ever cared about Gobots and ever seen them as a competitor to Transformers?

Bandai. 

Edited by Onyx2

7 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I don't understand the reference. Looking it up it seems to be a werewolf game? 

That’s the one. Now imagine Werewolf being played by the most boring fuckers in the history of the UKFF and every third thread in Off Topic being a game or a sign up or a discussion about a current game or a discussion about upcoming themes for games and you’re there. 

• Awards Moderator
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That’s the one. Now imagine Werewolf being played by the most boring fuckers in the history of the UKFF and every third thread in Off Topic being a game or a sign up or a discussion about a current game or a discussion about upcoming themes for games and you’re there. 

I can imagine the stench. Luckily this stuff is contained to one ignorable thread. 

10 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Will the awards moderator be asking us to justify all of our nominations? 

I was interested why people have taken against it quite so much. 

Personally, I thought the title of the thread promised so much but it quickly became a dry and joyless collection of information. It's worse than both the Speaking Out and Thread That Shall Not Be Named threads put together. 

Edited by King Coconut

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It seems you have somehow got the idea that mods on this forum are supposed to be impartial. I have no idea what's given you that impression.

I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment. 

8 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I had no such idea! It's just odd, I can't remember nominations being picked apart before so like the awful twat I am I made a snarky comment. 

Do you remember one year when the negative awards were announced, some recipients were announced with a “Sorry” attached. It was like on Soccer Saturday when a goal was scored that damned Hartlepool to the conference. (It’s a football reference, Chest, just for you)