So, Tonight there was a vote on the greatest...

PowerButchi

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, gmoney said:

It still hasn't left my head. 

I don't think he ever had a bad theme.

Sade's Smooth Operator then The WWF Stripper one, then the Black Cat one in WCW at first, then this absolute banger. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Sade's Smooth Operator then The WWF Stripper one, then the Black Cat one in WCW at first, then this absolute banger. 

That whole CD/tape/record of WCW themes from 93 is chock full of bangers. There's Man Called Sting, I seem to remember Barry Windham having a pretty catchy one, that one about Steamboat being a family man. Cracking stuff. There's this weird "don't compare him to his dad, but here's a load of references to his dad" song about Dustin Rhodes as well. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That whole CD/tape/record of WCW themes from 93 is chock full of bangers. There's Man Called Sting, I seem to remember Barry Windham having a pretty catchy one, that one about Steamboat being a family man. Cracking stuff. There's this weird "don't compare him to his dad, but here's a load of references to his dad" song about Dustin Rhodes as well. 

I'd love it if AEW could get the rights to that and use it for Big Dust! Get the fans singing along, it would be great!

11 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Also came out to Queen's 'We Will Rock You' when he teamed with Manny Fernandez in the NWA.  It's a bit cliched now, but it really works in that era, even when watching through modern eyes; Paul Jones leading Rude & Fernandez down the aisle just before they're about to destroy some jobbers on NWA Worldwide.

8 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I had to admit, I think Man Called Sting is a bit shit. And Steinerized. 

Stings pre-Slam Jam theme is gold and then they ruined it and its no coincidence that he was average until late 96

I would post the theme on here but I'm rubbish at linking stuff from YouTube onto here

Edited by Tsurutagun
I also don't know how to spell check either