Selling my Reggie Parks WWF Belts

Dinsdale

18 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

There’s a belt community? Wait, what is a belt community?

It'll be like the football kit community. Full of absolute know it all's ( :) )who lucked out buying a few shirts when they were younger, and now selling them in their £000s and £0000s.

They ask things like "Show us the inside wash labels mate", and know product codes off by heart. It's not for everyone. Can imagine a wrestling belt community is a million times worse.

1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

It'll be like the football kit community. Full of absolute know it all's ( :) )who lucked out buying a few shirts when they were younger, and now selling them in their £000s and £0000s.

They ask things like "Show us the inside wash labels mate", and know product codes off by heart. It's not for everyone. Can imagine a wrestling belt community is a million times worse.

Dear me, I thought I'd advertise a wrestling belt for sale on a wrestling forum frequented by wrestling fans and I get posts like this...

This sums it up...

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Dear me, I thought I'd advertise a wrestling belt for sale on a wrestling forum frequented by wrestling fans and I get posts like this...

This sums it up...

Should have tried a wrestling belt forum. It’s clear we’re not in the belt know 🤷‍♂️ 

I'm not trying to win anyone round. What good would that do? Is this some sort of popularity driven message board or something? Have I broken some rule?

EDIT: I can see this isn't in the Classifieds section. I just have misclicked as I did want it to go there. That's where I've advertised footage in the past. Would an admin be so kind as to move it?

Edited by Dinsdale

• Paid Members

You might want to grow a thicker skin, if you are getting all worked up over the non-serious replies to your advert. They aren't even that bad! A few questioning about the price, a few daft posts and Bacon explaining how wank the footy shirt collecting community is and guessing that the belt collectors would probably be worse(an educated guess too, as the brilliant posts Rule 1 has made on here before point out).

Just put you ad up and keep an eye on it. Who cares if random strangers on a forum you don't frequent are taking the piss a bit?