Dinsdale Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 Hey guys Selling my Reggie Parks WWF Intercontinental and Winged Eagle belts. £6,500 each, including postage. Accept bank transfer or PayPal (buy pays fees). Free courier tracked postage.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2020 ⁸ 932d3852-8f17-47cb-9f96-398c89f71ebc.mp4
Michael_3165 Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 How much were they new? I suspect you won't get anywhere close to asking price. I get that the logo is the thing that costs. You'll likely pick up max.£2000. Good luck.
Dinsdale Posted October 19, 2020 Author Posted October 19, 2020 They're no longer sold new - they cost more than £2000 when they were made in 2003! This is the going rate, believe it or not. If you're a member of the belt community it wouldn't seem so far fetched. I'd be a bit stupid to list them at a price that isn't easily verifiable.
Michael_3165 Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 Not denying the going rate. Just surprised if you'll shift them. Good luck again.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2020 3 minutes ago, Dinsdale said: They're no longer sold new - they cost more than £2000 when they were made in 2003! This is the going rate, believe it or not. If you're a member of the belt community it wouldn't seem so far fetched. I'd be a bit stupid to list them at a price that isn't easily verifiable. There’s a belt community? Wait, what is a belt community?
Michael_3165 Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 In the mid 2000s there were several sites dedicated to belt collecting..
Dinsdale Posted October 19, 2020 Author Posted October 19, 2020 Buying/selling/trading of wrestling belts.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2020 Try selling them there…?
Chasingamymatt Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 38 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I’ll offer 50p and a bag of grapes. Sharon ends up on the bad end of that deal!
Dinsdale Posted October 19, 2020 Author Posted October 19, 2020 5 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: Try selling them there…? They're advertised there too. I just thought I'd post here too - sorry I did.
Michael_3165 Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 Don't be. Some people are dick heads. Just an odd advert on here guess. Not common.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.