The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Holy shit! I must have missed that! Incredible. Almost makes the years of those shitty graphics worth it! There’s a real moment to be had whenever they let him join properly. A Judgment Day babyface run, perhaps?

News coming out that Seth Rollins might have been injured on this show. Now look, I’d never celebrate anyone getting injured, and if it turns out to be something bad I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery.

However. If this opens up CM Punk for a new Wrestlemania match? Well…I know a guy!

IMG_7448.gif.779642324bcdbd30c217c8ff2ec1369e.gif

Edited by Supremo

Not a bad RAW imo, I liked the opening segment between Cody. Ciampa always tears it up, enjoyed Ludwig- Woods segment aswell 

Looks like Seth got a bit of an injury last night, needed help walking hut can put weight on it now apparently. 

Nakamura cuts a decent promo but it's getting a bit tiresome now considering he's having terrible luck in this feud. 

I wish Alpha Academy and the Creed Brothers were both used better, I personally really like the pair of them. 

Another predictable match from Super Seth who is a terrible seller. 

5 hours ago, Supremo said:

The only other thing of note is that the rhythms and patterns of this New Day vs. Imperium thing sure makes it feel like we’re leading towards the return of our boy Big E. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but the idea of all three of Imperium facing off against Kofi and Woods in the Rumble, only for the buzzer to go off, followed by a big, “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH FLORIDA! DON’T YOU DARE BE SOUR!”? Well, that would just be the best fucking thing of all time, wouldn’t it?

Great, now that’s made me want Big E vs Gunther at Mania in a big meaty men slapping meat match and I’ll accept nothing less. 

It sounds awful, but it'd do them a huge favour if Seth came out of the Mania plans.

Cody/Punk, maybe for a still vacant world title, with Cody winning the big one actually feels like Cody finishing a version of his story.

This maybe just me but I am fucking hating drew mcyntire at the moment. Why does he keep stopping Damian cashing in..... what was the point this week, if anything he's facing priest next week so him successfully cashing in gave him another shot at the belt. It makes no sense and just makes him look like a dick 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Cody/Punk, maybe for a still vacant world title, with Cody winning the big one actually feels like Cody finishing a version of his story.

If we're insisting on Reigns vs Rock at Mania, suggestion is that Reigns actually loses the title at the Rumble (which I don't endorse) so there's more doubt as to the winner in Rock/Reigns which "doesn't need the belt" and Cody challenging Orton for the WWE title makes sense given their history. Which still wouldnt answer who Punk would wrestle if Seth's out.

If Seth does have to vacate the title, leaving it vacant as long as Mania would feel very un-WWE to me. More likely they hold it up in the Rumble.

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

“Hey Punk, Seth’s out, busted his knee so we’re brainstorming ideas for what you can do at Mania instead. Now, have you ever heard of an Interim belt?”

Fantastic platform for their eventual feud if Punk wins the vacant title, and the day after Mania Rollins walks out with his own title in a bag.

• Paid Members

On the one hand.... Cody's super over and Punk's come back in to a very warm reaction. Would you want to split the crowd between these two heroes at Mania??

On the other hand... Punk's far better as a heel and we know he'll turn eventually so why not start thinking about post Mania now? Bitter twat Punk making a Mania main event title match and losing would easily have him whining all the way to SummerSlam!

1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

This maybe just me but I am fucking hating drew mcyntire at the moment. Why does he keep stopping Damian cashing in..... what was the point this week, if anything he's facing priest next week so him successfully cashing in gave him another shot at the belt. It makes no sense and just makes him look like a dick 

Just because he's facing him next week, it doesn't give him a guaranteed shot at the belt. It could've easily been a non-title match.

Plus they've been back and forth for a while anyway. Drew doesn't want Damian to win. I don't see why that's a problem. He doesn't like him and he probably doesn't think he's deserving of the belt. He wants to beat Seth and prove he's the man and do things properly.