WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 when it first released and then heard how shit it was so it just sat there on the shelf up until this week and the PS5 update went out, it’s ok, like a shit first person GTA, still tons of bugs and really doesn’t look that good graphically at all, it trends on twitter from time to time so I take a look and it’s mainly people uploading shots from Photomode and they look amazing

• Paid Members

@Chest Rockwelldo you own the pads already, or are you looking to pick one up? I'd probably go with the PS pad as the D-Pad on the XBox pad is woeful, but if you're looking to buy a pad then I'd recommend finding a Hori Fighting Commander, or one of the USB Saturn/Megadrive 6 Button pads that I think 8Bit-do sell. 

If you're feeling flush go the whole hog and get a fight stick or a hitbox. 

• Paid Members

At the end of the day it really comes down to taste. I played most of my fighters on either the Megadrive or a PlayStation, so got used to those pads. I'd say to give them both a whirl and see which one you prefer. Pick the combo trials for your main and see which one you find easiest. If I'm playing fighters on XBone I usually dig my fightstick out, or use my Sagat fight pad on 360. I've got a fighting commander on my PS4, and tend to try and avoid playing fighters on my Switch, but I do have some for it. 

• Paid Members

That P4A story mode is great. Typical of an ArcSys game where it's more like a visual novel, but the branching paths are cool. The fighting is pretty good as well. Some of the instant KO moves are spectacular.