Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2021 (edited) It's like the best tag team ever. Edited May 5, 2021 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 5, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted May 5, 2021 Both mine and yours NSFW Baz. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2021 You just need to see "Bronski Beat & Marc Almond" and you know what you're heading into lol. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2021 Coda - Leave Her, Johnny, Leave Her Thanks to Houchen for the recommendation. Quote
Guy Bifkin Posted May 10, 2021 Posted May 10, 2021 53 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: A track that took me nearly thirty years to track down - I first heard it in 1990 at Spike Island when the Stone Roses came onto the stage to it. Found some footage on YouTube last year and worked it out through the wonders of modern technology. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 10, 2021 Moderators Posted May 10, 2021 I first heard it on the track small time hustler by the dis masters that sampled it (as featured in the film Uncle Buck). I always thought the break sampled was from Lionel richie you are my destiny and the horns came from another sample. I just heard this and found out today that this is the original and the Lionel track also samples it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 10, 2021 Members Posted May 10, 2021 (edited) 22 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I first heard it on the track small time hustler by the dis masters that sampled it (as featured in the film Uncle Buck). I always thought the break sampled was from Lionel richie you are my destiny and the horns came from another sample. I just heard this and found out today that this is the original and the Lionel track also samples it. A healthy reminder that My Destiny is one of the most joyous songs ever. Edited May 10, 2021 by SuperBacon Quote
Guy Bifkin Posted May 10, 2021 Posted May 10, 2021 I posted that Dismasters track in the Hip Hop thread a year ago or so. The holy grail for me now is to find a bass tab for it. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 11, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 11, 2021 Original version of this is 15 minutes! Condensed into a five minute video where they take out the whole bloody chorus! Urgh. Here is Jon & Vangelis - "The Friends of Mr. Cairo" from 1981.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.