Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 23, 2025 Secret - Orchestral Maneuvres in the Dark I don't know why but I can't stop listening to OMD at the moment, this one's my fave. Quote
Chili Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 I like a bit of Björk solo but I absolutely love her pre solo career outfit The Sugarcubes. This is a right shit kicker. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted July 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2025 18 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: I don't know why but I can't stop listening to OMD at the moment, this one's my fave. I've had them on a lot lately too. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2025 (edited) Edited July 29, 2025 by Sergio Mendacious Quote
Chili Posted July 30, 2025 Posted July 30, 2025 Absolute banger, no I've not had a funny turn or got ill again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.