Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

As hundreds of thousands of people traipse through my cities en route to spend five hours or more dehydrated in a field at the most overpriced gigs in recent memory, I’d like to recall a largely forgotten but very enjoyable B side from when for me they genuinely were the most interesting new band in the country, bringing back fond memories of when I’d buy every single from Our Price or HMV ;


Go Let It Out was my jumping off point for buying the singles, the fourth album was the point I realised the magic had definitely burned out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...