Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 30 Paid Members Posted June 30 When you've lost to Hughie you can't fight Tyson 6 years later. An absolute dogshit fight in a 2000 seat capacity venue. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 30 Paid Members Posted June 30 (edited) Double post wanker He should have fought Kevin Kingpin Johnson. Edited June 30 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 30 Author Paid Members Posted June 30 6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: He should have fought Kevin Kingpin Johnson. Tyson doesn't need to be going 36 minutes in a warm up fight. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 30 Paid Members Posted June 30 1 minute ago, Egg Shen said: Tyson doesn't need to be going 36 minutes in a warm up fight. You mean 30. It will be 10 rounds. Quote
NeverYield Posted June 30 Posted June 30 1 hour ago, Egg Shen said: I know we needed a fight with absolutely zero jeopardy involved but crikey, this is gonna be a rough watch. I must admit I can't wait for a Porky's Corner video to drop on this🤣.. Quote
jimufctna24 Posted June 30 Posted June 30 7 minutes ago, NeverYield said: I must admit I can't wait for a Porky's Corner video to drop on this🤣.. "John Fury, the fighting man who doesn't fight" Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 30 Author Paid Members Posted June 30 (edited) 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: You mean 30. It will be 10 rounds. Good point. Regardless, Kingpin takes him the distance. Edited June 30 by Egg Shen Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 30 Paid Members Posted June 30 12 minutes ago, Egg Shen said: Good point. Regardless, Kingpin takes him the distance. I've just checked boxrec. Kingpin did take him the distance. 14 years ago. Quote
Gooner Posted June 30 Posted June 30 Ideally in their next two fights coming up respectively, both Fury & Joshua get knocked out, they then can have their own fight begin from the ground and first up onto their feet by the count of 60 is declared the winner. Both then retire, never to be seen in a boxing ring again. It's only right they leave the sport together, drug cheat and drug dealer combined, it's poetic. Hail Usyk! He took both of their souls, not once, but twice. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 1 Paid Members Posted July 1 I just wish they’d get on with it now. It’s already dragged on a whole decade and now we’ve gotta get through these shite warm up fights. Obviously they’re both gonna win but there’s still the risk of a cut or injury or something in camp, delaying it even further. And despite them all saying the fight is a lock if/when they both come through these squash matches, I’m still half expecting more hurdles to pop up. Just get on with it 🤣 While I’m here, what’s going on with Mayweather? I haven’t followed it closely but did see that both the exhibition against Mike Zambidis and the Pacquiao rematch no-one asked for have both been binned. Absolute shambles. Imagine calling yourself ‘Money’, making your whole personality about being loaded, and you end up broke? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 1 Paid Members Posted July 1 24 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: what’s going on with Mayweather He is going back to prison. Bounced a cheque for $200,000 when buying a watch. Now you think that would be trouble enough, but from what I've read he had already borrowed money against his projected earnings from those two fights and now they have been binned off because of the legal problems, so he owes that money on top. I know a lot of sports people are not good with their money but Floyd has burned through an estimated $1.2 billion. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 1 Paid Members Posted July 1 Jesus Christ. I’m not a big believer in ‘karma’ because too many cunts seem to just skate through life. Always nice to see a scumbag go on a downward spiral though. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted July 1 Posted July 1 (edited) 1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said: Jesus Christ. I’m not a big believer in ‘karma’ because too many cunts seem to just skate through life. Always nice to see a scumbag go on a downward spiral though. It was extremely petty but 50 Cent claiming Mayweather was illiterate, and he would donate 1 million dollars to charity if Floyd could read one page from a Harry Potter book always made me laugh. He has spent the last decade saying Mayweather was going to end up broke as well. Edited July 1 by Cousin Jim Bob Quote
NeverYield Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Been talking with a mate the past couple of days about boxers and sportsmen and ill informed financial decisions, but Mayweather having the wealth he had and then ending up in this situation is mental. Look at Sam Eggington, not the same financial company I know, but working class lad who has had a few good paydays, could have easily spunked it up the wall, but made wise decisions, one of them being his house is now bought and paid for. Some of these people are so stupid it's untrue, guy I know who ran a big scaffold firm had a fortune, done really really well, always had a sensible "runabout" for a car, was never into big watches or fancy things, but is worth a fortune, earning millions doesn't mean you have to spend millions. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.