Does a wrestler’s personal views affect how you view them as a performer?

RedRooster

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Factotum said:

You mean Liam who has openly threatened Noel's wife and kid?

Obviously missed that, then. Source?

5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:Plus who here has actually said, "Oh I read it on the 'Keff so I hate him now!"? Nobody.

Well they did as they said they didn’t know that about him and took it from posts here

5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:Plus who here has actually said, "Oh I read it on the 'Keff so I hate him now!"? Nobody.

Well they did as they said they didn’t know that about him and took it from posts here

Undertaker's t-shirt collection has shown me that Mark Callaway's political views are diametrically opposed to mine but I can still separate that from the amazing performer that he is.

Plus i don't avoid people who disagree with me, cause that would be daft.

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, Louch said:

So what? They weren't deciding off the back of something made up, were they? Jericho actually said these things!

Edited by Devon Malcolm

14 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

So what? They weren't deciding off the back of something made up, were they? Jericho actually said these things!

If someone said on here that Devon Malcolm said something somewhere I’d go check the source than just trust a poster on here saying it’s true. 

21 hours ago, IronSheik said:

Undertaker's t-shirt collection has shown me that Mark Callaway's political views are diametrically opposed to mine but I can still separate that from the amazing performer that he is.

Plus i don't avoid people who disagree with me, cause that would be daft.

It’s not necessarily about disagreeing with someone, it’s about how horrific their belief system is.

If you’re pro-Trump, you’re either OK with or happy to ignore the fact he’s created concentration camps  for illegal immigrants, has separated children from their parents in the process and also allowed his administration to fight against people there having access to basic sanitary products. It’s obviously worth mentioning that children and adults have died at these camps.

Then there’s the allegations of rape, the rampant lies, the racism, the lack of empathy for those living in poverty...he’s responsible for actions which are objectively evil.

If someone is a Republican or Tory I can overlook that...but being OK with or in favour of what Trump does and has done is hard to get over for me.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

In keeping with the theme of this thread, I am currently watching a compilation video OTT Wrestling have uploaded onto Youtube.
One of the matches is Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks v Lio Rush, Ryan Smile and Will Ospreay and I'm having a really tough time deciding who is the biggest douche bag in the match.

It’s Ryan Smile. A special case of dickhead. 

2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

It’s Ryan Smile. A special case of dickhead. 

See, I did put the same comment about watching the match and being undecided on who the biggest douche is etc on Twitter WITHOUT tagging anyone (cos thats just the kind of guy I am) and Lio Rush, who I dont follow, responded with 'When you've decided send me a link because I havent seen that match back yet' and I'm undecided now as to whether he is eliminated from the running for replying or whether he is further in consideration for clearly vanity searching himself.....