Soapbox thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

What gets on your tits?

People who can't be arsed to recycle are my biggest bugbear currently. Specifically the lazy bastards in our building who approach the two bins that there are in every kitchen, one clearly marked recycling and one clearly marked general waste and put stuff in general that can be recycled. Utter laziness. I often take stuff out of one, wash it and put it in the other. Which brings up another one, people who put half full Costa cups in the bin without emptying them. That one grinds my gears at our football club too. Means the poor bastard who empties the bins (which at footy is me!) gets covered in coffee and whatever else forms that rancid smelling bin juice. 🤮

Lazy bastards in general annoy me but specifically this. I put a sign on our waste bin last year saying "no paper, card, plastic, cans" just in case anyone is actually too stupid to understand and some fucker moaned about it. Then he threw my sign away. In the general waste bin 😆. Bastard.

Get it off your chest dudes. No posts about other forum members!

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Gatekeeping of any kind, especially film. 

Just let people enjoy anything any way they want (apart from carverys obviously)

People who say "Just enjoy it!" fill with me frustration. It's lazy, benign centrism that adds nothing to the conversation whilst simultaneously killing it. Sorry SB.

14 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

People who say "Just enjoy it!" fill with me frustration. It's lazy, benign centrism that adds nothing to the conversation whilst simultaneously killing it. Sorry SB.

What’s wrong with letting people enjoy what they want?

No need to apologise, that’s what a discussions for.