Wrestling related banter with your mates

IronSheik

Anyone willing to break kayfabe and expose wrestling related inside banter you have with your mates? Here's mine...

- The initial answer to any question sent via text will be "because I'm bizarre" (British Bulldog Royal Rumble reference)

eg:

Me: why did you pull out of the stag doo? My mate: Because I'm bizarre. Nah Lyndz is away the same weekend.

- say R.S.P.C.T. in relation to any sentence relating to "respect" (Ultimate Warrior in ring face off with Macho Man reference from Summer Slam 92)

eg: that fuckin prick showed a complete lack of R.S.P.C.T.

- call Tito Santana "Freeto Santana" at every given opportunity (reference to Andre interview botch from late 80s)

- say "as far <insert anything> goes, eh, is concerned, that was a complete accident" (reference to Davey Boy at Rebellion 98) 

eg: as far as that handball from last night goes, eh, is concerned, that was a complete accident 

- say "long from here" (in reference to Warrior's crazy promo when he says he was "sent in a capsule from a place long from here")

eg: how long from here is Newcastle to get to? 

- say "look at the adjective, play" at any given opportunity (Kevin Nash nWo promo botch)

eg: taking the wee one to soft play. Look at the adjective - play.

- say "what kind of disgusting, dispi... despicable, lack of respect" at any given opportunity (Lex Luger Superbrawl Saturday promo botch reference)

eg: what kind of disgusting, dispi... dispicable, lack of respect does that Boris what's his name show...

Edited by IronSheik
Small spelling error

Only when ripping apart soap opera storylines with the wife, with a mix of booking jargon and bastardised quotes from this place. Faces, heels, getting over (when they frantically throw half a dozen storylines at a new character), main event run (for when they give a lower cast member a big storyline, eg ginger Gary in Corrie becoming top heel (an example shamelessly robbed from here)), etc.

• Paid Members

"You'll never believe how many times they've done the 'talking about wrestling with mates / family' thread on UKFF!" I say to my imaginary friends every time this topic is made, while writing "You're a turd, bro!" in my kids' homework diaries.