UKFF Album of the Decade

Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator

Oh, hello.

We're a few weeks away from the end of the decade and with the ongoing music chatter on here, we might as well try to have a big fight over who's released the best album of the decade. We've not had one of these forum-wide entry things for a while.

Pretty straight-forward:

• The album must have been released in the UK between the 1st January, 2010 and 31st December 2019, inclusive
  • Best of (The Beatles) albums don't count; it must be an original studio album
  • Soundtracks don't count

Email your top ten to UKFFalbum@gmail.com. Your number 1 gets 10 points, your number 10 gets 1.

Please add a bit of a description to each choice; I'm stuck in 1984 so I won't have a clue about 90% of the albums most of you submit. As there are bound to be a few albums released over the next few weeks, the closing date will be 31st January. If you're confident your favourites won't be topped between now and then, feel free to submit sooner. 

I'm aiming for a top 30 countdown but that might change depending on how many people send things in.

Off you go; I need to build a big spreadsheet.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

I think I was going to think about this and then the forum went down and I forgot. Like Butch I struggle to think of albums I bought this decade that weren’t Springsteen but I’ll try my best!

edit: Sent!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• 4 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
52 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Will definitely do mine over the Xmas period. Bet you can’t wait 

I’ve enjoyed the ones that have come in so far; mainly because I’m 87 years old and have hardly heard of any of the artists.

I’m pretty sure @PunkStep just made his ones up.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• 4 weeks later...