WWE 2K20 announcment coming August 5th. First screenshot released!

TheToeSucker

My 5 year old and I have played WWE 2K18 to death and I wanted to get a newer version mostly for the wrestlers gear to be more up to date and for us to play as the newer wrestlers that weren't in 2K18.

Obviously WWE 2K20 was a disaster, so I'm happy to just get 2K19 instead.

I have read that Ronda Rousey & Rey Mysterio were "pre-order exclusives". Does that mean that there are no versions available now that will include those two wrestlers? It's not a deal breaker but my son loves Rey Mysterio, so I'd want to pick up a version which includes them if I can.

4 minutes ago, dopper said:

My 5 year old and I have played WWE 2K18 to death and I wanted to get a newer version mostly for the wrestlers gear to be more up to date and for us to play as the newer wrestlers that weren't in 2K18.

Obviously WWE 2K20 was a disaster, so I'm happy to just get 2K19 instead.

I have read that Ronda Rousey & Rey Mysterio were "pre-order exclusives". Does that mean that there are no versions available now that will include those two wrestlers? It's not a deal breaker but my son loves Rey Mysterio, so I'd want to pick up a version which includes them if I can.

They are available for download. I don’t think there’s any version that comes with them as the pre-order stuff doesn’t get included in the season pass, but they are available as DLC on the PSN store, £6.49 for the pair of them.

37 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

ÂŁ6.49 for 2 wrestling characters in a game!?!. I'll just create my own thanks.

That’s an option as well. I can’t even imagine how much time I’d put into the create a wrestler modes if I was a kid now. I spent hours and hours on them in the PS1 and N64 games, and on there you’d often just get at best a rough approximation of someone. Now, you can get a photorealistic CM Punk vs Ed Sheeran vs Batman, near enough anything you want. If the games had this depth in character creation when I was 13, I’d have been doing Neighbours vs Home & Away Survivor Series matches and all sorts. 

Anyway, £6.49 is jarring at first glance, but it’s more reasonable than pre-ordering the game at full price to get the characters. The WWE games come out in October or November at £50, and often drop to about £30 a few weeks later for Black Friday.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Now, you can get a photorealistic CM Punk vs Ed Sheeran vs Batman, near enough anything you want. If the games had this depth in character creation when I was 13, I’d have been doing Neighbours vs Home & Away Survivor Series matches and all sorts. 

If you are doing requests, Jim Robinson vs Donald Fisher please. Ladder Match

1 hour ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Can you download CAW's that other people have made? Haven't played it in years. If the the forum uploaded their own CAW's of themselves and had someone live stream a simulated Royal Rumble it would be the best UKFF content in weeks. 

You can! I'm up for simulating the Rumble if anyone's interested in the idea. Can be a CAW of yourselves, figures from UKFF lore, celebrities that are discussed a lot on here etc.Even the shitty Jeff Hardy/Raven rip-off character you used to e-fed as when you were a teenager.

If you're feeling especially inclined to indulge my loneliness, you can even do an audio pre-match promo that I'll put over a still of your character before the match starts. And we could pipe in some commentary if anyone wants to do that.

I typed this while I was working and now I've finished working and I don't feel like doing any of this anymore but I'm still clicking reply.