Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Looks like a car crash waiting to happen. Imagine if Max Mosley was still alive as well? It'd be like an all you can eat gammon buffet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
28 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Yeah dunno what the problem is with that. They look well tasty.

My first thought is it's trying hard to be wacky, so it'll be full of unbearable arseholes, most of whom have the personality of wet cardboard, who think they're well wild and out there because there pudding is shaped a bit like a penis. 

• Paid Members
Just now, Uncle Zeb said:

You going to let him speak about you that way, @TheBurningRed? I wouldn't stand for it if I was you. Man, he just called you out big time. Hit him. Do it for your family.

To be fair I didn't say everyone there, I'm sure there will also be people just enjoying a waffle but they wouldn't be the ones making me want to stab them in the neck. 

It could be worse though I guess, they could be constantly trying to be funny on a forum. 

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

It could be worse though I guess, they could be constantly trying to be funny on a forum. 

Or so insecure they can't take a bit of lighthearted daftness on said forum, regardless of its wheeze rating.

• Paid Members

I bet it's not a bad place once all the novelty's worn off. 

Facebook's algorithm has done it again. 

Screenshot_20220710_191404_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Or so insecure they can't take a bit of lighthearted daftness on said forum, regardless of its wheeze rating.

Your quite right, sorry I hadn't considered you might make painfully unfunny posts to mask some personal issues. 

Perhaps you could go to a support group, build your self confidence. Or a comedy class, either would do. 

Edited by Tommy!