Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

On 11/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, SuperBacon said:

I still fucking hate Chelsea (Fucking hate Chelsea fucking hate Chelseeeeaaaa),

But you have SO much in common.

I'm loving living the life of a 1990's United fan. Kloppage time indeed! Still think we'll unravel a bit in December.

OGS seems to be doing just enough to keep him in a job without ever really threatening to be good. They need to be ruthless and get Poch before he ends up abroad or at Everton, who are fucked.

I love football.

• Paid Members

Man, last week was eventful wasn't it? Imagine sacking one of the best young progressive managers in European football and replacing him with that poisonous prick. He's obviously going to help them finish higher than they currently are (I think top 4 will still be a tall order), but Jose and Levy is a recipe for disaster. He's going to bully a couple of their youngsters into depression on the way to leaving the club in flames a couple of years down the line. 

Meanwhile, Unai Emery still has a fucking job. 

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Man, last week was eventful wasn't it? Imagine sacking one of the best young progressive managers in European football and replacing him with that poisonous prick. He's obviously going to help them finish higher than they currently are (I think top 4 will still be a tall order), but Jose and Levy is a recipe for disaster. He's going to bully a couple of their youngsters into depression on the way to leaving the club in flames a couple of years down the line. 

Meanwhile, Unai Emery still has a fucking job. 

Unfortunately he had stopped progressing at Spurs. Granted he moved us so far forward but the last year has been a nightmare aside from a couple of good results in the Champions League. 

It's going to be fucking miserable seeing Jose do everything in his power to win a trophy this season, just so he can go around boasting that he did in 6 months what Pochettino couldn't do in 5 years. 

I felt it was somewhat comparable to Ranieri, where he'd reached huge levels of success but had completely stagnated, failed to properly improve the squad and had lost the players. Though he probably deserved until the end of the season on the basis of his success with the club, if you do that then you're almost certainly losing Eriksen/Toby/Vertonghen for cheap in January or fuck all come the end of the season, because their performances made it incredibly clear where they stood with the whole matter. At least with Jose he might be able to reinvigorate some of those players.

He's also going to turn Eric Dier into such a fucking shithouse.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Not as fucking miserable as seeing Liverpool VAR their way to the title. 

It's going to come back to bite us at some point, but I won't ever get bored of Sterling having a goal disallowed for having 1/8th of his arsecheek offside or whatever. They had the whole of last season to wind us up for the ball not being 3.6mm behind the line!

Even more miserable for United fans is that Phil Jones is still earning a living as a professional footballer.

Glad we've got Palace out of the way. They always put a shift in against us. 

1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

David Moyes back to Everton seemingly inevitable. What a time to be alive.

Not speaking for my fellow Blues, but the news hasn't gone down well, actually the Echo have gone out their way to rile the fan base up further by saying that the board are behind Silva. There's genuine fear that by Christmas we will be in no man's land at the bottom if he's allowed to stay on