Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

The cream of Scotland doing the buisness too!

Liverpool being shit and winning is nothing new. It's only United we can't do it against.

Imagine this side with a worldclass midfielder to play between Fabinho and the forwards. Shame it's not working out for Naby.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Soccer-2010-FIFA-World-Cup-South-Africa-

Not even joking, I'd rather him in charge between now and May than Emery if it means waiting for the right man to become available.

Imagine it now. Ozil is suddenly made club captain, the team are actually encouraged to play attacking football to get the most out of our £72m record signing and shit hot strike partnership, Flamini is back in and arranges weekly meals with the boys. I'm all for it. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

With Freddie at his side. ❤️

I mean, we have absolutely no idea what Freddie would be like as manager/head coach, and yet I'd rather him in charge until the end of the season than Emery. 

The Telegraph are reporting that Emery is going to let his players decide whether Xhaka will remain as captain. What a spineless fucking weasel. 

43 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I mean, we have absolutely no idea what Freddie would be like as manager/head coach, and yet I'd rather him in charge until the end of the season than Emery. 

The Telegraph are reporting that Emery is going to let his players decide whether Xhaka will remain as captain. What a spineless fucking weasel. 

Fucking hell. May as well make it a Twitter poll. 

Xhaka should be stripped of the captaincy and left out of the squad for a while. The only thing dumber than Xhaka was the decision to make him captain. 

Emery's got to turn it around quickly if he's to stand any chance of remaining as manager. If the fans turned that much on Wenger though, Emery really doesn't stand a chance. The question is, who do we bring in? 

• Paid Members

In news that surprises nobody, reports are claiming that the Arsenal players are backing Xhaka to remain as captain. What the fuck has Emery done here. He has sold out Xhaka and is leaving him out for the vultures. What is going to happen each time he steps out as captain in future? He is going to be booed to fuck. And that is on Emery. Grow some bollocks and make you own decisions rather than shirking responsibility and getting the players to decide for you.

12 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

Emery's got to turn it around quickly if he's to stand any chance of remaining as manager. If the fans turned that much on Wenger though, Emery really doesn't stand a chance. The question is, who do we bring in?

Long term? I dunno. Arteta? Working closely with Pep must be an incredible learning tree. Tito did very well at succeeding Pep at Barca, he got them back to title-winning ways (albeit with an excellent squad, but still- Real were flying at that point). Allegri not the answer in my view. Nagelsmann? Brendan? He probably wouldn't even take the job. Definitely not Mourinho, fucking hell. The amount of Arsenal fans on Twitter suggesting him is infuriating me.