The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If you all make your peace with it now, the next 8 weeks will be slightly more bearable.

Morgan Freeman Quote GIF

Absolutely not.

Mad in retrospect that they thought they were being cute doing that, knowing that Cody was about to finish his story; only for mystic Phil to be absolutely right.

*EDIT* What on earth have the Aussies paid for with Elimination Chamber? IC title in the chamber match?

Furious if you're them.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Question more for anyone social media savvy - I see people making a big deal about the number of dislikes on a YouTube video.. does it actually matter? Is it something the company would actually look at in context or not really? Would they just care more about the views?

55 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

*EDIT* What on earth have the Aussies paid for with Elimination Chamber? IC title in the chamber match?

Furious if you're them.

I think I'm right in saying Gunther can't leave the US currently under his Visa terms so that's not happening either

I'm guessing it will be the no1 contendership at Wrestlemania to Rheas title on the line in the chamber 

9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Question more for anyone social media savvy - I see people making a big deal about the number of dislikes on a YouTube video.. does it actually matter? Is it something the company would actually look at in context or not really? Would they just care more about the views?

First we had ratings chat, then we had share price chat and now we have DISLIKE chat ffs :)

10 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Rock/Roman night 1 where Roman beats Rocky clean leading to the Rock acknowledging him. 

Cody/Vin Diesel vs Rock/Roman night 2.

Heard it here first. 

Not interested unless they use that weird AI CGI stuff to put Paul Walker's face on someone. Hopefully Dominik Mysterio.