• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if Hogan has as much say in the casting as he did with his booking then I reckon Hulk Hogan - Chris Hemsworth Ed Leslie - Denzel Washington Metallica - Desmond Dekker And The Aces The Nasty B

Are you sure Big Joe, Damon Leigh or Thomas Wolfe wouldn't do a better job? I've heard they've really reinvented themselves at Futureshock. In fact I've heard that more than once.

I hope there’s a scene where The Rock is backstage and gives Hogan some advice.

Posted Images

This morning, I was thinking about this and if they present Hulk's outlandish claims but then have Ron Howard narrate over them, like he did in Arrested Development, that might be fun.

Hogan - At Wrestlemania 3, Andre was like seven hundred pounds, brother...

Narrator - No, he wasn't.

Edited by CL Punk
  • Paid Members

Whilst I think we can all agree some Ron Howard narration would be ideal,  I wouldn't actually mind some I Tonya style 4th wall break aways. They worked really well to discuss the bull shit that was happening. 

If this ends up being half as good a film as that was, it would be great!

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

It needs to start with the disclaimer that " The following events of this film are 100% predetermined" then just tell the story exactly how Hogan says it happened with suitable tongue in cheek.

Skulleted Hemsworth is money. Coked up Cooper as Vince is money. Todd Philips is, well Starsky and Hutch was alright.

The best thing is, this movie, if successful, could catapult Hulk back in into the mainstream. We'll certainly see more of him on Raw, which is obviously fantastic (for me anyway, as I'm a total mark for the old school shit, no matter how past their prime they are.)

Edited by David
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Whilst I think we can all agree some Ron Howard narration would be ideal,  I wouldn't actually mind some I Tonya style 4th wall break aways. They worked really well to discuss the bull shit that was happening. 

If this ends up being half as good a film as that was, it would be great!

If they went with the I, Tonya example for the Hogan biopic would that make Brutus Beefcake the idiot bodyguard?

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, CL Punk said:

If they went with the I, Tonya example for the Hogan biopic would that make Brutus Beefcake the idiot bodyguard?

Depends on the era. If they go into modern day, probably Bubba the Love Sponge.

42 minutes ago, CL Punk said:

I would have thought the biopic wouldn't want to touch on anything of Hogan in the last ten years (the son's car crash, the sex tape. the racism and TNA).

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's likely going to finish with the Wrestlemania III match and the slam heard round the world.

11 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I dont care if he is 66 this year im still holding out for 1 last match 

Hogan vs Cena! 

For all his faults I luv permatammed, skullet sporting old bastard 

Christ, I thought I was bad because I enjoy seeing him wheeled out every now & then to do his entrance, cup the ear and flex a bit. There's no way he should be allowed near a ring to compete.

His little bump in the HHH/Sting match was a nice finale for Hulk.  That match really wrapped a lot of things up in a nice way.