The 2019 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/6/2019 at 11:43 PM, bigfoote said:

And in no particular, apart from numerical, order

4, 12, 15, 22, 26

Well, I'm not winning a damn thing. Liv, Sarah Logan, Maria, Dana Brooke and Lil Miss Bliss for the ladies, Kurt, Kofi, No way Jose, Shelton and Lashley for the guys...FUCK

• Paid Members

Post Rumble Grumbles

I'm gonna have a nightmare working out my score right now. The Number 30 spot has completely messed things up as theoretically Lynch did enter number 30 but it'll probably go down as her being slot 28, as did Nia Jax at 30 in the men's (but 31?). What's more, I just know Nakamura sitting on the top rope having only climbed to the second before his elimination will inevitably be counted as you stupid idiot, because I have fuck all luck with these things.

If Nakamura and Lynch issues as stated above don't harm my chances, I speculate a top end score for the women, thanks to having Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross (who without a brand is still classed as NXT right?) and Mandy Rose eliminating Naomi. With Lynch as winner that's at least an extra 60 points onto my final total. The men's one despite having Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Ambrose and Nia Jax I'll probably just finish up mid table but it isn't so bad.

I have just sat through both Rumble's for a second time (lucky me) and have calculated the points for each entrant in the Rumble.

To be clear I will be classing Becky Lynch as number 28 as she took Lana's spot and Nia Jax is classed as number 30 in the Men's Rumble. 

The jackpot numbers for the combined prize is 10, 13, 27, 28 and 29. No one has that combination 

The jackpot numbers for the Women's Rumble is 2,13,27.28 and 29. No one has that combination

The jackpot numbers for the Men's Rumble is 8,10,19,27 and 28. No one has that combination 

So basically if you have not picked 27 and 28 you are kinda buggered.. 

The jackpot numbers for the booby prize is 7,11,15,23 and 26. No one has that combination. 

I will be adding the relevant scores to the numbers later on. I have some grown-up shit to do for the next couple of hours. I hope to get the results posted by 10pm with a full breakdown on who scored what. 

The results are in and we will kick off with the Women's Rumble with the prize of an Askua mask. 

953bec?filename=1548717362799_28-01-2019

953bee?filename=1548717473281_28-01-2019

The winner of the Asuka mask is @Alex Wright Mark who squeaked out @Shane O' Mac Version 2 by four points with DJM coming a respectable 3rd. Wretch brings up the rear with a score of -30 points. 

On to the Men's Rumble where the winner will receive a Nakamura Strong Style baseball cap. 

953c08?filename=1548717956865_28-01-2019

953c17?filename=1548718122837_28-01-2019

With scores of 165 points @cobra_gordo and @Supremo are the joint winners of the Men's Rumble with a massive gap of 29 points over @Love-Wilcox in 3rd place. Three people were in negative territory but it was @KJHenley in the bottom position. As it would be silly to cut the cap in half I won't announce the recipient of it just yet. So lets roll on on the combined scores where the winner will receive a toy WWE Championship belt and the Noel Dibiase Pop Vinyl. There is also a booby prize for the Wooden Spoon, but it is not the Wyatt Family Sheep Mask as previously advertised, it is a Natalya Cat Ears Hairband. 

953c89?filename=1548719096449_28-01-2019

953c97?filename=1548719188772_28-01-2019

And the overall winner of this year's UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery is forum stalwart @Supremo with a combined score of 278. Women's winner Ales Wright Mark is in second place with Cobra_Gordo in third place. They will receive the Strong Style cap and as a result will be in the record books as the Men's winner. At the other end of the table @bigfoote is the wooden spoon loser and will receive the Nattie Neidhart cat ears. Wear them with pride my son. 

Please can all of the winners send me a PM and I will post your prizes by the end of the week. I will post a breakdown of all the scoring tomorrow because quite frankly I can't be arsed at the moment. The lottery will be back next year unless Vinny Mac ignores his lawyers and does another shitshow in the desert. 

Here is the revised Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame

2011 Lancastrino

2012 Chilli Dog

2013 Vince Russo

2014 Silky Kisser

2015 Seph

2016 JohnCarr92 and The Four Horsemen

2017 Otto Dem Wanz

2018 Men's: Grecian HBK4Life

2018 Women's: BradyisGod22 

2018 Overall: jamespc  Grecian

2018 Greatest Royal Rumble: Wrasslin

2019 Men's: Cobra_Gordo

2019: Women's: Alex Wright Mark

2019 Overall: Supremo

• Paid Members

Well that went as abysmally as usual. Got screwed by Nakamura being a stupid idiot and Becky "enters the ring as the 30th official competitor in the 28th spot" Lynch which would have at least left me in a respectable top quarter or so finish. Ah well, sods law for picking Carmella and Truth and hoping it would lead to anything at all.

Archived