Celebrities You Hate (for no apparent reason!)

Michael_3165

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Really unprofessional of the mod to come straight on here and post reported items in my opinion too. I could of just called you on it, but that would of just resulted in a slanging match, and I was trying to call a truce with you. But mod posting it as just resulted in that happening and us taking it off topic. 

I'm with you on this one. Everyone knows that how you call a truce with people. I don't really get on with my next door neighbour but I decided, as it's Christmas, to call a truce with him by reporting him to social services and the RSPCA.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, Lord-Mountevans said:

Dart player James Wade (prior to his recent spat with Seigo Asada, never liked him from the moment he first threw a dart on TV).

A big relief for me, that he was knocked out of the World Championship this afternoon.

With a lot of the top seeds already out, my worst fear was Wade not only winning the title, but winning via an easy route to the final.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

A big relief for me, that he was knocked out of the World Championship this afternoon.

With a lot of the top seeds already out, my worst fear was Wade not only winning the title, but winning via an easy route to the final.

Nonsense. He was on the side of the draw with MVG and Gary Anderson.

35 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Nonsense. He was on the side of the draw with MVG and Gary Anderson.

Fair enough. I find the whole draw a little confusing, especially with the extra players added and two different rounds played in one day.

Still glad Wade got shown the door 😊

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You honestly have no apparent reason for disliking them three?

Some people find them amusing, for no obvious reason either.

Leigh Francis I thought had his moments with Avid Merrian on T4 and some of the stuff on Bo Selecta, but the Keith Lemon thing is just painfully unfunny nowadays.

1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Racist 

Are you looking for a reason i don't like a certain celebrity "for no  apparent reason"?

If it's ok with you, i will stay on topic and not provide a reason.

In the same way i did not provide a reason for hating James Wade, who if you wanted to guess at a reason, i would suggest you would struggle to give the reason as "racism"?

• Paid Members

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Are you looking for a reason i don't like a certain celebrity "for no  apparent reason"?

If it's ok with you, i will stay on topic and not provide a reason.

In the same way i did not provide a reason for hating James Wade, who if you wanted to guess at a reason, i would suggest you would struggle to give the reason as "racism"?

I reckon he might have been joking, you know.

Archived