Celebrities You Hate (for no apparent reason!)

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Grecian said:

I'm starting to rather dislike Megan Markle. I can't help thinking the whole marriage is possibly the greatest display of method acting I've ever seen.

Everything we see of their relationship is public by design. We'll never know about the big questions like whether she has a piss on the bog while he's in the bath, whether she plays with him while watches MOTD or whether she gets up first on cold mornings to put the kettle on.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Everything we see of their relationship is public by design. We'll never know about the big questions like whether she has a piss on the bog while he's in the bath, whether she plays with him while watches MOTD or whether she gets up first on cold mornings to put the kettle on.

Aye, I get that, but there's just something there that I don't like or trust about her. There's something intangible about her, like everything is a performance, which considering she's an actress and everything she does publicly is rehearsed is probably normal. But dagnammit, I don't like her! 

37 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Aye, I get that, but there's just something there that I don't like or trust about her. There's something intangible about her, like everything is a performance, which considering she's an actress and everything she does publicly is rehearsed is probably normal. But dagnammit, I don't like her! 

Mrs. Mount-Evans is also convinced she is a "wrong un" saying it is only a matter of time before the marriage turns to rat shit.

TBH I too would love it if Prince Hewitt's marriage fell apart. The Royal Family have avoided disaster for quite a while now, surely it's about time one the over privileged mutants drop a clanger?

27 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Given that his mum died in such a terrible way I don't think I could find it in me to wish ill will on that particular royal, not that I actively give much of a shit either way but still, you'd love it?

What about his Dad? I have not heard much about James Hewitt in recent times?

I just find the Royal Family to be a loathsome bunch of fuck-ups. What has Prince Edward ever done? I know on the rare occasion you see him on TV he seems to wear a shit load of medals for not doing anything much?

I bet there are loads of people who want Harolds marriage to fail because there was loads of people who didn't want him marrying her to begin with.  Of course, their reason was because she was divorced and nothing to do with her skin colour.  The fact that 3 of the queens 4 children are divorced and the next king married someone who is divorced didn't factor into it, nothing to do with her being a darkie.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I bet there are loads of people who want Harolds marriage to fail because there was loads of people who didn't want him marrying her to begin with.  Of course, their reason was because she was divorced and nothing to do with her skin colour.  The fact that 3 of the queens 4 children are divorced and the next king married someone who is divorced didn't factor into it, nothing to do with her being a darkie.

Lol. This post was reported by Mab for being racist. Give it up you wally.

Archived