Celebrities You Hate (for no apparent reason!)

Michael_3165

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Isn't that what the function is for? Using words like "Darkie" is unacceptable. I didn't throw round the R word. 

Absolutely that's what the function is for, but to anyone with a brain cell, the post wasn't racist.  But anyway, you were asking why Devon brought up you being a massive racist, I was pointing out why.

You're welcome!!!

I'm not a massive racist though. Using the word "darkie" to describe someone ethnic is massively racist, much more so than someone mistaking an Asian person as Indian. 

As I said I didn't brand you a racist, as I think it's unacceptable to label someone as racist unless there is genuine intent to be racist.

Really unprofessional of the mod to come straight on here and post reported items in my opinion too. I could of just called you on it, but that would of just resulted in a slanging match, and I was trying to call a truce with you. But mod posting it as just resulted in that happening and us taking it off topic. 

2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Using the word "darkie" to describe someone ethnic is massively racist,

But given the context of the post, it's clear what was meant and who was being attacked.

3 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I could of just called you on it

HAVE

• Paid Members

Russell Brand and Justin Lee Collins.

I once said that if I was locked  in a  room with them, a gun and a single bullet I'd shoot myself.

Also  Keith Lemon.

Archived