MMA is shite: Fury vs Wilder

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else to throw out there. Frank Warren still hasn't paid his legal bills from the Ricky Burns court cases in 2015. The taxman is also chasing him for unpaid debts, so he's going to be served with a bankruptcy petition when he's back in the country. They may have thrown the fight together so Frankie can pay off his debts.

9 minutes ago, Rossman said:

Something else to throw out there. Frank Warren still hasn't paid his legal bills from the Ricky Burns court cases in 2015. The taxman is also chasing him for unpaid debts, so he's going to be served with a bankruptcy petition when he's back in the country. They may have thrown the fight together so Frankie can pay off his debts.

That may be why Warren has worked so hard to get it, but I think Fury knows that he has a shot here to get back into the big picture. If he'd said "nah, I need a few more fights to get back up to speed" then what if the Wilder vs Joshua fight gets made? Then their rematch if it comes to that? We're talking 18 months to two years before Fury's back in that picture. 

He's probably going in earlier than he'd hoped, but you strike when the iron is hot. It rarely falls for you at a perfect time.

• Paid Members

That’s the thing. I think a Joshua vs Wilder fight would be the better fight to watch but I definitely want to see Joshua vs Fury more. That’s the one for me. If that fight happens at Wembley I have to be there. 

• Paid Members

It would make Wilder vs Joshua bigger. I’m just saying that Fury vs Joshua is the one for me. If I had to choose only one or the other to happen, it’d be AJ-Fury. 

Although say Wilder sparks Tyson, that could actually make the negotiations for a Joshua fight even worse because Wilder’s demands would no doubt skyrocket then and you know Hearn will want the lions share for him and AJ. Could get even messier than it’s been already. 

31 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

i think the resounding response to this fight tomorrow will be...

"it was too soon".

Yeah, just you keep dreaming, Ebb. 

15 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

That’s the thing. I think a Joshua vs Wilder fight would be the better fight to watch but I definitely want to see Joshua vs Fury more. That’s the one for me. If that fight happens at Wembley I have to be there. 

If Fury wins tonight, then he outboxes and handles Joshua it would be the UK equivalent of the Clubber Lang taunting gif times a million.

Archived