Shit nicknames

tiger_rick

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I haven’t watched many Taichi matches as the ones I have, I’ve found him shit. But New Japans official global twitter page referred to him yesterday as ‘The Holy Emperor who threw away love’. I don’t know if that’s his nickname or a new thing they’ve come up with for him. But it’s a mouthful.

Not a nickname, but Taichi being called that is a bit emo and reminded me of when Jimmy Jacobs was billed from The Dark Side of a Broken Heart. 

i'm not a fan of the monster among men, but fuck meeeeeeee he never gets called strowman anymore even IN matches. It's constantly THE MONSTER AMONG MEN is battling, THE MONSTER AMONG MEN is livid, THE MONSTER AMONG MEN with the suplex. It's ridiculous. Makes no sense in that context. Fuckin awful.

I could never not laugh at Nathan Jones being described as 'the colossus of Boggo Road'. It made him sound like some made up Guillermo Del Toro thing you'd use to get your kids back home early.

• Paid Members

When they were pushing "King of the World" for Chris Jericho in late 2002/early 2003. Sounds good if you're Saliva because that song they did, but for me it only produced two thoughts ; "Chris loves Titanic" and "You're not Sid, Chris."

Archived