UFC 223 is McFucked

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, but him and his team still have to prepare. We've seen top fighter simply refuse to take such steps so close to fights of this magnitude, and you can't blame them for it.

I know; I'm just postulating that might be his thinking as to why he'd agree to take the fight after two changes of opponent.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes a whole lot more sense for the UFC to try and book Khabib against Felder/Iaquinta. At least those guys are actually coming off of victories!

I wasn't huge on Khabib vs Holloway in the circumstances they were booked under. Pettis replacing Khabib does absolutely nothing for me.

Felder and Iaquinta have both asked for the fight and both weighed in at 155

Pettis hasn’t bothered to make weight and it doesn’t look like he will be weighing in anytime soon. 

WHAT IS GOING ON

Pettis needs to weigh in within the next 38mins for the fight to happen

Conor must be pissing himself laughing inside his cell at the moment. 

What an utter shambles he's managed to create since winning the Lightweight belt. I bet the prick is going to be telling TMZ that this was "all part of the plan" as soon as he's released.

• Paid Members

Just give Khabib an opponent. Let me watch him maul some poor fucker, we get a new champ & this whole sorry affair can be put in the past & everyone can move on.

Khabib vs Tony for the NYE show.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Khabib vs Tony for the NYE show.

NO! Never again. As much as I want to see that fight, it's quite obviously cursed. Every time they book that one everything goes balls up. Doing it on NYE would be even worse. It'd make the terror over the Millenium Bug look like an episode of Peppa Pig. 

1 minute ago, jimufctna24 said:

Rickson by armbar. 

Ah fuck you you white belt TUF n00b

12 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Why not just vacate then if he clearly has no intention of fighting again? 

GSP aside when does that ever happen? Even in boxing titles are only vacated when governing bodies call mandatory defences that are not in the interests of their career. UFC should have taken the title off him ages ago as a condition of him fighting Floyd, it's up to them to decide what to do with their own title.

Archived