Peadophile Hunters

Armitage Shanks

FFS I indecently assaulted a 16 year old girl 18 months after my release, I know I am rubbish at grammar but seriously you lot.

Not that one is worse then the other but I would never touch a small child, I was 20 years old and I was a bit forward with a couple of girls I didn't know the ages of, if I knew the one was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her, again I will state I aint saying what I did to them girls was ok cos they were a certain age, even if they were legal age what I did was wrong.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just now, D@mm said:

FFS I indecently assaulted a 16 year old girl 18 months after my release, I know I am rubbish at grammar but seriously you lot.

Not that one is worse then the other but I would never touch a small child, I was 20 years old and I was a bit forward with a couple of girls I didn't know the ages of, if I knew the one was 15 I wouldn't of gone near her, again I will state I aint saying what I did to them girls was ok cos they were a certain age, even if they were legal age what I did was wrong.

Hang on, your how having a go at people having a go because you meant a 16 year old girl, not an 18 month old?

No I just got annoyed you all assumed it was 18 month old cos you can't understand what I put, I didn't want to talk about it anymore and then had to explain myself, and whomever posted that I post even though people don't ask, I own up to my shit and don't sugarcoat it, what I did was wrong.

• Paid Members

Here's the deal: nobody here likes you, most everybody thinks you're a pretty disgusting human being. Why are you still here? Why don't you go join some other forum where everybody doesn't know your fucked up history? Do you suppose, given enough time and enough "I know what I did was wrong" from you that suddenly everyone will forgive and forget? Do yourself a favour and fuck off. 

Ian your attempt of humor after I specifically said that I aint saying one thing is worse then the other is stupid and immature which is what I expect from you.

SpursRiot go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit who likes me and don't.

No I re-offended cos I didn't realize what I had done was even an offense, I hugged this girl goodbye and put my head on her shoulder, but was closer to her chest. it wasn't direct sexual assault like my previous but was still bad.

I haven't committed any offenses since then and wont either, I aint posting in here looking for people to like me, I am just stating it like it is, when people say shit I will stick up for myself.

All I did was say my opinion on the good work Stinson etc do and of course someone has a dig, it's almost as if you lot can't help yourselves, it pains you not to make a stupid sarcastic comment.

That aint aimed at you Keith I meant the others, yeah I am sorry for my shitty grammar, in 2018 I will learn how to use better grammar.

Well I find it hard to understand much due to my brain not working due to nearly dying from a stomach disease when I was a baby.

I have changed a lot actually, I know about right and wrong, I have good morals now with women, I don't take advantage of women when they are drunk like some people probably would in here.

I got banned on POF cos I kept copying and pasting the same messages, it wasn't anything to do with my behavior.

I rarely see a post of yours that isn’t whinging about why something isn’t your fault. It’s dull.

Ive used this site for over a decade for the easy, mindless bit of escapism it gives me. It’s fun, informative and even offers support when it’s needed. There are some wonderfully kind, generous, funny, awesome people on here. I genuinely love this place. Always have. You make it a lot, lot worst.

Its a real shame you’re still here.

Awww Daz my heart bleeds, I barely post in here, it is people like you who over analyze everything and moan, I don't moan on here or say shit aint my fault, I owned up to it and even said I done wrong in this thread so obviously you have it wrong.

Ian again your comments are not funny, you are a very boring, sad, pathetic human being.

Archived