Peadophile Hunters

Armitage Shanks

• Paid Members

In an unrelated note I once lightly punched a woman in the breast when she went for hug. My reactions were slower than I thought as I moved my arms around and she cought a gentle back fist to her left breast as she moved in. I was mortified but thankfully she no sold it like a real gem. 

It's highly irrelevant, but anything to move this on from troubled ex-offenders, hate filled vigilante groups and Mab must be welcome. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have threads about things more interesting and productive than peado-hating. Like cryptocurrencies. Has anyone heard of Bitcoin before? They are a thing where if you go back in time and buy a hundred quids worth you’ll now be a billionaire 

5 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

We should have threads about things more interesting and productive than peado-hating. Like cryptocurrencies. Has anyone heard of Bitcoin before? They are a thing where if you go back in time and buy a hundred quids worth you’ll now be a billionaire 

Mandela effect.

This thread has just made me feel bad for voting for Bowler over this prick in the 'Dolt of the Year' Award. Poor old Ads deserved better from me.

Wow I didn't expect this discussion to result in someone outing themselves as a sex offender? And I don't understand why you would? My guess from the way people are reacting is your still a sicko, and get a thrill reminiscing about it hence you bringing it up, seemingly several times. 

Coincidently one of the recent hunted videos I seen was a wrestling fan (I think from Wales) and apparently he started his grooming by talking about wrestling. 

24 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Why is he being nice to Keith? Hasn't he tried to sign up on here on a number of occasions before using such names as 'HouchenIsACunt' or did I imagine that?

Houchenisagrass and houchensmamisaslag were my particular highlights.

Anyway, back on topic. Can I go back in time and swap my old fivers for bitcoin?

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Wow I didn't expect this discussion to result in someone outing themselves as a sex offender? And I don't understand why you would? My guess from the way people are reacting is your still a sicko, and get a thrill reminiscing about it hence you bringing it up, seemingly several times. 

Coincidently one of the recent hunted videos I seen was a wrestling fan (I think from Wales) and apparently he started his grooming by talking about wrestling. 

You can talk, Mr Side Pics.

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Houchenisagrass and houchensmamisaslag were my particular highlights.

Anyway, back on topic. Can I go back in time and swap my old fivers for bitcoin?

Yeah sorry about that Keith, I just assumed it was you getting me banned all the time.

Going back to Bitcoins I wouldn't get carried away buying them as they are very popular with criminals and the black market in general, the more they use it the more chance the government have got of getting it closed. I know they haven't done that so far but they will eventually.

Best bit of advice would be to make sure you use an API key or whatever it is called so hackers will find it harder to hack you rob you of your BTC.

Archived