Peadophile Hunters

Armitage Shanks

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I hugged this girl goodbye and put my head on her shoulder, but was closer to her chest. it wasn't direct sexual assault like my previous but was still bad.

Erm...

You rested your head on a 16 year old's chest and claimed that her breasts made lovely pillows.

That's about as direct as you can get, hence why you pleaded guilty.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Awww Daz my heart bleeds, I barely post in here, it is people like you who over analyze everything and moan, I don't moan on here or say shit aint my fault, I owned up to it and even said I done wrong in this thread so obviously you have it wrong.

Ian again your comments are not funny, you are a very boring, sad, pathetic human being.

You’ve literally just said something wasn’t your fault because you had a dicky tummy. And in a separate post you said it wasn’t your fault because you just didn’t understand the law and that’s not your fault.

And that’s just this thread.

Before this thread I thought you were just a bad poster, I now think you’re a bad person. So, seriously, if I can offer you any advice.. just stop posting. At least for a bit. It isn’t helping.

Do look forward to seeing examples of my moaning and over analysing, though. I barely post any more. I tend to just read some of the witty, informative insights we get from all the great posters across all the different boards. You should try it.

1 minute ago, Teedy Kay said:

Erm...

You rested your head on a 16 year old's chest and claimed that her breasts made lovely pillows.

That's about as direct as you can get, hence why you pleaded guilty.

Yeah TDK, I know it was wrong now but in the moment I just thought I was having a laugh, it wasn't a laugh for her obviously but I was stupid then, 

1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

You’ve literally just said something wasn’t your fault because you had a dicky tummy. And in a separate post you said it wasn’t your fault because you just didn’t understand the law and that’s not your fault.

And that’s just this thread.

Before this thread I thought you were just a bad poster, I now think you’re a band person. So, seriously, if I can offer you any advice.. just stop posting. At least for a bit. It isn’t helping.

Do look forward to seeing examples of my moaning and over analysing, though. I barely post any more. I tend to just read some of the witty, informative insights we get from all the great posters across all the different boards. You should try it.

I got brain damage due to nearly dying for a stomach disease, hence why I said my brain doesn't understand things at times, I aint making excuses though as I knew what I was doing and I knew it was wrong, I was just pushing my luck and I fucked up.

Daz I like to share my opinion especially when it comes to Wrestling as I have been a fan for over 20 years, I will try post less if it is really that important to people in here.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Yeah TDK, I know it was wrong now but in the moment I just thought I was having a laugh, it wasn't a laugh for her obviously but I was stupid then

Then don't attempt to play down the charges against you. Shows to me you still don't understand the severity of your actions.

1 minute ago, Teedy Kay said:

Then don't attempt to play down the charges against you. Shows to me you still don't understand the severity of your actions.

After how many times I have said in here what I did was wrong you still say I am playing it down, well maybe I don't realize I am doing it, I don't know how else I can show empathy and sympathy to my victims.

When this all first came to light, Boydy said he only pleaded guilty because it was three girls word against his and how he was stitched up. Now he says what he did was wrong and regrets what the 20 year old him did.  I'm not going to invite him for dinner or anything but he has learned and accepted some stuff over the years.

The constant need to bring it up and constantly return here is a bit Venebles, though. 

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Boydy, you've signed up about 50 times to a forum that keeps calling you an rapey oddball. You're hardly in a position to judge to be fair.

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Boydy, you've signed up about 50 times to a forum that keeps calling you an rapey oddball. You're hardly in a position to judge to be fair.

At least he doesn't double post.

Lol Keith, thank you though, I will not bring up about my past again, I get annoyed cos I constantly have to bite and defend myself when people attack me on here, I am no longer involved in this conversation, enjoy your evening people.

Archived