Guest Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 It fills my heart with joy to picture Piers hunched over his phone for 45 minutes, fastidiously blocking everyone who's said a mean thing about him in the last ten.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2018 Twitter snitching is a terrible epidemic — there was a discussion with an actress from Silicon Valley, who said that T.J. Miller had made working on it a miserable experience, and the other male cast and crew members hadn't helped. Of course, some twat replied "Actually... why didn't you tell someone?", and another nob @'d one of the actors to invite him in to defend himself. Meanwhile, the original issue was getting trampled all over.
Guest Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 As twattish as it might be when that happens, I think Twitter's the kind of platform you have to approach with the expectation that everyone can see what you post. If it's intended for a limited audience, then either set your account to private or use another platform with more sophisticated settings (if still far from perfect) like Facebook. For better or worse, it's the culture of Twitter that anyone can jump in and be part of the conversation at any time, and there's no one who wouldn't be well served to bear that in mind when choosing what to publish there.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 20, 2018 Author Paid Members Posted July 20, 2018 I love this penguin thread:
Paid Members gmoney Posted July 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2018 I'm going to enjoy that, until the Guardian get hold of it, the swines!
Keith Houchen Posted July 20, 2018 Posted July 20, 2018 Yeah I love the penguin story, it's proper soap opera / wrestling. Mo and Timmy are the Rock Austin of the Penguin world.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 20, 2018 Author Paid Members Posted July 20, 2018 (edited) 13 minutes ago, gmoney said: I'm going to enjoy that, until the Guardian get hold of it, the swines! 'Young penguin forced into stealing fish due to incorrect benefits sanctions'. 'Increase in penguin on penguin violence shows how Tory zoo cuts have gone too far - Polly Toynbee'. Edited July 20, 2018 by Gus Mears
Keith Houchen Posted July 20, 2018 Posted July 20, 2018 I disagree with the Daily Mail and think that Mo has every right to be in the pond, but I agree with Timmy being fishcally conservative.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2018 This is genuine genius.
Armitage Shanks Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 On 7/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, Keith Houchen said: Yeah, quote tweeting is the new .@ I don't mind it so much when it's a celebrity being quoted but when it's an argument, it encourages a pile on. Pot, Kettle, Black I've been blocked by Chuckle Brothers, no reason why as never @. them.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted July 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2018 That face at the end. ??
Mr_Danger Posted July 27, 2018 Posted July 27, 2018 NPH is ace but he'll be disappointed when he looks back at that.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2018 On 7/22/2018 at 6:29 PM, Armitage Shanks said: Pot, Kettle, Black I've been blocked by Chuckle Brothers, no reason why as never @. them. Was this at the account where you sent pictures of flaccid cocks to several members of this forum a couple of years ago?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 8, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2018 God-tier trolling by this account.
Recommended Posts