General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Monaco have apparently agree a €30m fee to sign Keita Balde from Lazio. They've already replaced Mpabbe with Jovetic.

This means Liverpool are signing Lemar, doesn't it? And we're going to end up with Raheem Sterling as part of the deal of Sanchez moving to City.

Football can just fuck right off tbh.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He's not for sale though, City aren't actively looking to get rid of him but he'd be a makeweight for City bringing in a MUCH better player- and it's Arsenal that are insisting on a City player being part of the deal it seems. Sterling would more of less have little to say in the matter if City agree, unless he refuses and is isolated by Pep. Apparently he's open to the idea of moving back to London.

3 hours ago, mim731 said:

Latest reports seem to indicate Arsenal will only part with Sanchez to City now if Aguero is part of the deal. So probably Sterling then. 

What the fuck must Lacazette think about this if true? He's just signed and already is being left on the bench for Danny Welbeck, then Arsenal declare they want another similar striker from City. Madness, no?

Then again, Arsenal, so...

31 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Liverpool fans are fucking freaks

This was following an afternoon of Rawk monitoring a private jets movements from Bournemouth like the Santa Tracker. Some great tongue in cheek internetting mixed with the usual weird Rawk troglodytes.

If Liverpool sign Lemar after Wenger stating it was impossible to do so and Sanchez who knocked us back to join Arsenal because of that London goes to City and Sterling who left us to win trophies and play in the Champions League ends up at Arsenal then i think I might be smug about it.

• Paid Members

On my commute home:

Mustafi about to be loaned to Inter, we're replacing him by spending £30m on Jonny fucking Evans, Ox is about to join Chelsea and we're giving Sanchez AND CASH to City for Sterling. I hate football.

And now: 

Arsenal not interested in sending Mustafi to Inter, Jonny Evans wants to join City, Ox has apparently turned down Chelsea and we've turned down a £50m bid from City for Sanchez.

That's a better way to end today, although I did like the idea of selling Ox for £40m.

• Paid Members

I realise that there's ways around it but surely the fact you guys can't do anything in the transfer market without messing up is going to screw you on Financial Fair Play if/when you have to upgrade?

If Ox, Sanchez, Ozil etc are all left to run contracts down and leave on frees rather than having a nice 100 million odd cushion, with the way the transfer market is going to a level you nearly spent £30 million on a defender who really shouldn't be worth more than £10 million if he wasn't UK trained, plus Cech winding down quite rapidly, is there any hope of you having a team that can challenge for the title in the next 5 years?

If I was Arsenal I'd be a bit pissed off at Oxlade-Chamberlain rejecting Chelsea. He clearly has an inflated idea of himself as a centre midfielder - what is it with ex-Southampton wingers signing for Arsenal then thinking they deserve to play up the middle?

Archived