General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

Looks like there are two. One's called 'Fantasy Premier League' and the other, which is slightly bigger, has the equally imaginative name 'UKFF'. Whoever set them up has obviously renewed them again, so some of us have been added to them automatically. Not sure why you wouldn't have been.

Yeah, at the weekend I read up on how the Draft thing is going to work and would be up for that too. 

Can I join this please? Whoever has the league code can share it via PM or on here if you don't object.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

Looks like there are two. One's called 'Fantasy Premier League' and the other, which is slightly bigger, has the equally imaginative name 'UKFF'. Whoever set them up has obviously renewed them again, so some of us have been added to them automatically. Not sure why you wouldn't have been.

Yeah, at the weekend I read up on how the Draft thing is going to work and would be up for that too. 

I wasn't in any recent UKFF FPL groups and anyway I had to start a new account for this season as I forgot the email I used to sign up. 

I'll set up an FPL Draft league and stick the code in here. If you or someone wouldn't mind sharing the code for the normal FPL group, that'd be great. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

(kinda already did that with Bakayoko, no?)

Yeah, he's probably one of the same guys who was saying Llorente was our Costa replacement/Lukaku alternative a few weeks ago.

Like with Llorente, Drinkwater would be ideal for a squad role (if he'd even want to come and play fewer games), but fuck dealing with any other Premier League teams right now, especially for players that aren't crucial.

• Paid Members

He was the weird kid at school, though. A mate went to watch his local team v Hearts and said it was mental seeing Cathro spending most of the game on his laptop, then handing out notes to be passed around to his players, rather than instantly getting his message across by talking to them.

My main gripe with him is his shocking haircut/combover.

Archived