Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

Dear Wrestling fans,

I hope this message finds you well. My friends and I were going to Wrestlemania 34 and we got everything planned. But we cannot go due to personal reasons and we would like to sell our packages and tickets. Two of us bought the Mardi Gras package, which includes:

- Floor seating for NXT Takeover, Wrestlemania 34, Raw, Smackdown., HOF, pre NXT sessions, and Marids Gras experience tour. 

- 5 night hotel reservation.

- Meet and Greet Session 1:  Thursday 4/5 - Goldberg - 8pm-10pm.

- Meet and Greet Session 2:  Sunday 4/8 -  Daniel Bryan - 8am-10am.

In addition, our friend bought a Wrestlemania ticket: Section 143R, Row E, Seat 22.

Please do spread the word for anyone interested in buying these. For more information regarding the packages and the ticket please do not hesitate to message me and I am pleased to answer your questions. 

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/02/2018 at 7:07 PM, The Dart said:

Apparently ROH have sold 4000 tickets already to their show Mania weekend.  Pretty impressive given that it's on at the same time as NXT 20 minutes away.

Omega is headlining, he’d sell out a field. 

• Paid Members

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center - it I know WrestleCon had a special rate on it which I think is $199 a night - they also have Sheraton available at $229 which is where the WrestleCon signings will be held. 

Obviously depends on how many of you there are as to how useful that is though :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be the first to admit I don't watch much wrestling anymore but is it me or is this a really low key road to WrestleMania?

It's up in the air if Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, The Rock or even HHH will wrestle.

Last I heard either Rock and Angle were possibilities to partner with Rousey against HHH and Steph, or they could just have Rousey go one on one with Steph.

Angle could also wrestle Rollins.

Cena and Undertaker appears to be dead in the water.

Maybe I'm talking out of my arse, it's a distinct possibility, but it appears the hook of WM four weeks away appears to be Roman Reigns wrestling Brock Lesnar when they've had piss all interactions recently and a has been female MMA fighter appearing.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

I'll be the first to admit I don't watch much wrestling anymore but is it me or is this a really low key road to WrestleMania?

It's not just you, it seems they haven't really kick-started the hype yet. Maybe the two ppvs are being a massive hindrance this year and they'll go 100mph after Sunday (and even more after Fast Lane).

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, BluSabre said:

Where abouts are people staying in New Orleans....Could someone recommend me somewhere not too pricey or what areas to look out for please?

Appreciate we've left it quite late! :omg:

Thanks in advance.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome, pretty convenient, walking distance to the stadium, arena and convention center. 10 min walk from Bourbon St. I recommend it, been there before. 

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Honestly, what a trick they are missing if they don't go with Braun tonight.

Crazy isnt it? Strowman could really become the companys next organic, larger than life mega star if they gave him the ball. 

Braun/Brock & Roman/Rollins is what i'd go with, the latter writes its self recently with the shield reunion, Reigns eliminating Rollins from the rumble and Rollins pinning Reigns the other night.

I cant imagine anyone wanting to see Brock/Reigns again.

Archived