Jimmy Snuka passes away.

Thunderplex

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The Snooker Loopy one would surely be one for Jimmy Snooker and a tag team partner because of all the "me and him and him and me". I wouldn't know what his partner's name would be though. Bad News Brown? The Yellow Dog? Red Rooster?

The Snooker Loopy one would surely be one for Jimmy Snooker and a tag team partner because of all the "me and him and him and me". I wouldn't know what his partner's name would be though. Bad News Brown? The Yellow Dog? Red Rooster?

Harry Potter?  'The White Glove Assassin' Billy Ref?  'Cueball' Howard Webb?  Shouldn't make a difference anyway, 'cos that team will beat them black & blue ...

Steve Blackman, Blue Meanie, pink and black attack, yellow dog etc. Good, that's the lot now so let's leave it.

Gus, I did have a Woolpack thing in my Eastenders Championship Wrestling after the mWo split when Phil and Grant fell out.

• Paid Members

The Snooker Loopy one would surely be one for Jimmy Snooker and a tag team partner because of all the "me and him and him and me". I wouldn't know what his partner's name would be though. Bad News Brown? The Yellow Dog? Red Rooster?

Harry Potter? 'The White Glove Assassin' Billy Ref? 'Cueball' Howard Webb? Shouldn't make a difference anyway, 'cos that team will beat them black & blue ...

So we arent even making a pun anymore?

Bags with balls in them! Benson and Hedges trophy! Steve Davis!

Archived