Change 1 thing in WWE

Drfunke

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bring back squash matches with enhancement talent to keep the name guys apart until the PPVs.

Bring back squash matches with enhancement talent to keep the name guys apart until the PPVs.

There is enhancement talent on quite a lot on Raw & Smackdown but they can't do full shows of it with falling ratings and PPV buys really mean nothing nowadays.

• Paid Members

It was never full shows anyway, there'd usually be a main event which would be either a big non title match or somesuch.50/50 booking and no-finishes week in week out gets tiresome and detracts from PPV. 

I was going to say shorten everything on TV make it snappier and make it so people want more of people, save shit for later basically. Not sure what fills up the rest of the time if I can't cut RAW short or add in something different to the extra hour though.

Adding in another thing as an alternative, i'd sort those fans out buy planning further ahead with the TV markets, i'd promote to schools and familys with bigger ticket discounts BOGOF on childrens tickets or bigger discounts on family tickets for the lower levels, basically make it easier with disposable income for more families to come, it could even be given a positive spin as a night out for struggling families. Get loads in from single parent organisations and give them all weeks extra to book tickets, let schools win competitions anything to fill up the audience with more kids, I really don't care if we get a few less weapons and swear words at all Force the fans you don't want out or into the cheap seats where you don't mic them up and hope they get the message 

I don't know how you do this without completely hitting the reset button but . . . Don't portray anyone as a heel or face, the crowd aren't buying it anyway these days. Just present them as characters (some will naturally be arseholes anyway) and the crowd can react how they want. Chances are they rally behind someone anyway, and the most over one just naturally becomes a guy. It's the natural progression of fans choosing who they want anyway. 

They chose Austin, They chose Bryan, Let them choose the next one.

• Paid Members

That daft list of things people can and can't say. Dump it. Let's get the superstars wrestlers and announcers talking like humans again.

"He's been taken to a medical facility"

Drives me up the bloody wall, that one.

More LEDs.

More PEDs.

Seriously though, more coke and roids. Other than the fact that the roster will be either dead or loopy in 10 years, the product will be infinitely better.

• Paid Members

That daft list of things people can and can't say. Dump it. Let's get the superstars wrestlers and announcers talking like humans again.

"He's been taken to a medical facility"

Drives me up the bloody wall, that one.

Isn't that to stop creepy bastards going to the local hospital?

Archived