Your wrestling childishness

JNLister

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If someone expressed homosexual antics, such as not liking football, they were a Giant Gaystacks

I genuinely stopped being friends with a lad in year 8 because he said he wasn't interested in football any more. 

I still do the "handslapping while walking down the aisle" thing on a daily basis while walking through the coridor at work.

My brother and I made our Grandad and his mate Arnie as CAWs on SmackDown! Know Your Role and had them fight eachother. We gave them proper high flying movesets as well. Think Arnie's finish was the SSP.

:D

Did you ever tell them about it?

We never did, but I'll be seeing Arnie at me Dad's 60th in about six weeks. Might take the PS2 with me if me Mum hasn't lashed it.

• Paid Members

In a slightly less funny story of the same vain, I made my Mum's arse of a fiancé on Shut Your Mouth with terrible stats and then had him get destroyed in exhibition matches. Nothing says "you're not my real Dad" like having Rhyno hit the Gore through a propped up table in the corner. Repeatedly.  

In a slightly less funny story of the same vain, I made my Mum's arse of a fiancé on Shut Your Mouth with terrible stats and then had him get destroyed in exhibition matches. Nothing says "you're not my real Dad" like having Rhyno hit the Gore through a propped up table in the corner. Repeatedly.  

So that just gave me a flashback to doing a similar thing on WWF Attitude with the only girlfriend I'd had at school after she'd dumped me. I reckon I'd have been about 13, and me and a mate made a ludicrous super-heavyweight version of her, and then (rather prophetically) used Austin to drop her with endless Stunners. I've literally never remembered doing that until right now. What a little twat I was!

I used to swap Hasbros and Galoobs with my friend Paul in primary school. If we were on good terms I'd have his guys go over my guys but if we'd fallen out I'd job his motherfuckers out all the time.

We had a very up and down friendship, culminating in a proper square go (fight) when we were 14, one of only three I've been in during my life and to think it was started by me putting Galoob Ric Flair over his purple trunks Hasbro Ultimate Warrior.

At uni I made my housemates in No Mercy. When I showed one of them I think he was so quietly weirded out that I never had the bottle to show the others.

• Paid Members

Nothing outrageously daft but in later years "Papa Shangoed" meant hungover as hell and if you "Kamala'ed" someone you'd taken a brute of a woman home and pumped them.

Shitman Fart as mentioned already is only childhood one that sticks out.

Other than having a tendency to leg drop or figure 4 each other during 5 a sides at playtime.

Archived