Your wrestling childishness

JNLister

• Paid Members

My brother, now in his late twenties, still has a slightly wonky nose, and has had multiple surgeries on it throughout his adulthood, after a botched sunset flip when we were kids.

He tried to sunset flip out friend George. Once my brother was lying on the ground, holding George's legs, George proceeded to sit down as hard as he could onto my brother's face, breaking his nose.

My brother also has a huge, deep scar on his right arm, after trying to do a moonsault on a bouncy castle, landing on his arm, which proceeded to snap the other way, dislocating and coming out of the skin.

My mum didn't like it when we played wrestling.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My shower has sliding doors like an Elimination Chamber pod. So I spit water like HHH and open dem bad boys up like I'm about to get speared by Goldberg. It's as much a part of my morning routine as having an enormous shit.

Literally the same, but we got rid of that shower a few months ago. I'd call it the Chamber Pod

I've got loads of weird/funny childhood stories about wrestling. One that comes to mind was when I was in Tesco and looking at the wrestling toys and two brothers were there too and our respective mothers went off to do some shopping. We got talking wrestling and then me and the youngest one started wrestling down the aisle. His brother then held me while the one I was wrestling took his shoe and sock off, put his sock on his hand and proceeded to mandible claw me in front of some shocked customers

A wrestling match in my friends living room led to my first homosexual experience.

So there's that.

That's definitely not a finished story.

I broke a bed doing the RKO on it. I'd like to say this was years ago, but it was last April and I'm a married man in my late twenties.

In hindsight I blame the wife for not selling it properly.

• Paid Members

100% agree. That made me laugh out loud because it's the reason I gave my in-laws for their daughter's broken toe in Florida. RKO out of nowhere into the swimming pool. As she no sold it resulted in her foot dragging slightly and got twisted on the way down.

Tremendous.

Not quite as funny as when in the Co Op, my mate speared, unexpectedly, my other mate who worked there, through boxes of Andrex. Good times.

• Paid Members

On a caravan break a few years back, I rock bottomed my 25st brother through the bed. The legs collapsed under the weight.

We told the park it collapsed whilst we had my daughter on the bed and we were terrified. To save the £200 fee for replacing the bed.

Our wives didnt talk to us all night.

• Paid Members

I also broke a bed. I was up a ladder hanging a border or changing the lightshade or something when the wife bumped into the ladder so I did my best Bubba Dudley impression and went crashing onto the bed. Unfortunately I'm as fat as Bubba Dudley so there was a loud crack and we ended up with a Taz/Bigelow situation.

• Paid Members

I also broke a bed doing a silly big bump. Must have been about 16/17 at the time. Didn't want a bollocking from my mum so continued to sleep on it with a couple of snapped slats right in the middle until I left for uni at 18 and then on-and-off during holidays until my parents replaced it without telling me when I was in my early 20's.

By which point I wasn't arsed whatsoever about them finding any broken slats, but I would have appreciated a heads-up so that I could have relocated the stash of gentleman's literature hidden beneath the divan drawers before my dad dismantled the bed.

I also broke a bed. I was up a ladder hanging a border or changing the lightshade or something when the wife bumped into the ladder so I did my best Bubba Dudley impression and went crashing onto the bed. Unfortunately I'm as fat as Bubba Dudley so there was a loud crack and we ended up with a Taz/Bigelow situation.

Did you confess to taking a deliberate bump, or kayfabe like your life (quite possibly) depended on it?

• Paid Members

I tried to RKO my brother in law last Sunday while walking round a car boot. He wouldn't cooperate to I kept my grip and put a Cravat on him instead.

I'm 36... he's 41.

We had this discussion in work today. Would an RKO work in real life, if your victim was completely unsuspecting and you gave it some proper welly? We spent about an hour discussing it and threats of live experiments have been thrown about ever since.

We're all in our thirties.

Archived