Your wrestling childishness

JNLister

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember where I read it - possibly Bret's book - but there was a delightful story of Andre shitting in a hotel bath because there was literally no room for him to sit on the toilet. Probably not an isolated incident either.

I remember in my Science class at school, they had these old, thick desks that were probably a relic from 1950's (the sort that were really built to last!) me and a friend who was really into ECW at the time, decided to do Sabu like moves onto the desks. In my infinite wisdom (stupidity) I thought I would be able to do a moonsault from one desk to another ....... Needless to say, I couldnt and I ended up cracking my side on the desk, after jumping in the air with all the grace of a distressed Salmon. I had a massive bruise on my side, in all honestly I am surprised I didnt crack a rib or two. To make matters worse, I received a detention for "acting like a twat" the teachers actual words to me.

I still have impromptu wrestling matches in the street now after the club's finished.

When the EyeToy came out, I used it to record me and two friends wrestling on my bed. We were all topless. I gave one of my heavier mates a chokeslam which prompted my Dad to come up to the room and see us all topless, sweaty, and surprised as he came in.

I dunno whether this was before I'd read Foley's books and loved him or not, but in middle school I must have been proud of taking bumps. I voluntarily took a double chokeslam on the concrete playground and a Dominator in the changing rooms. I was alright from both luckily.

I got a crash mat out at lunch time in high school and took it to the room where people were hanging out. I got a chair and did elbow drops, leg drops and Swantons onto it. Then I did a Lionsault and impressed myself and others watching. I tried a standing moonsault off it and ended up smacking my face on the chair and giving myself a scar on my lip.

Many discussions on how the bigger Wrestlers (The Big Show, Bertha Faye, Big Van Vader etc..) use a normal size toilet. Can they or did they have to travel with their own reinforced large commode?

They have to take someone with them to catch their bum when they undo their trousers.

Every time I shag a 14 year old, I point to the sky with a whirly middle finger and shout "Ohhh yeahhhh" before landing an elbow and realising the whole thing was made up. Yes I've taken a drink.

I'm going to hell for this but ... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And I bet you call her Steph!

• Paid Members

So this is the story of how I met my best friends.

I was in a Jumpin Jaks night club, double date. My mates girlfriend was of her face and kept standing on a chair, leaping of it at me, wrapping her legs around my waist so I'd catch her. She did it twice and I said don't do it again as I won't catch you.

That was a lie

As she (obviously) went for it again she wrapped her legs round again. But rather then hold her underarms, I let her drop, and flipping around, turning it into the liontamer/original Walls of Jericho. Face in the dance floor, knee in the back.

These guys who were well known by the staff all popped, and stop the bouncers from chucking me out.

My mates relationship with that girl lasted a few more months. Those guys became close mates of mine. 13 years on I am still close to 2 of them. They were my best men at my wedding and re-enacted that story in their best mans speech at my wedding a few years back. That's not my only wrestling incident with them, I may tell you the other later (which also made the same speech)

Our SU was particularly dangerous for moments of Wrestling Childishness. Not only did it serve a cocktail which consisted of every shot available behind the bar mixed with something like Blue WKD, but for some inexplicable reason the jukebox had a plethora of wrestling theme tunes on. One of the most popular was Jack Swagger's On Your Knees theme. Once when we'd whacked it on, my friend decided to do his press up entrance which needless to say after several of those cocktails went hugely awry as he ended up in A&E with a broken wrist.

You can put me down as another for the Triple H water spit as well 

Archived