Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It's all just about the company image. I don't care whose willy she has in, on or near her. I don't see any issue with some one ejaculating on her face. However her actions using the belt brought her employer directly to the fore. Any employer I've worked with would view footage of me having sex wearing their uniform or logo as a big issue as it directly draws them in.

I have to sit through presentations on suitable social media use to protect company image for every job I've had. Don't film yourself or your partner jizzing on our logo shouldn't need saying.

I'm certain a champ or two has snorted stuff off it or used it as a sex prop but there's no evidence.

I'd be surprised if most of them hadn't at some point. I dressed as CM Punk for one night on Halloween and managed to do both (in that order)
How do you fit a belt up...you know what, never mind...

I was just wearing the belt and kick pads.

• Paid Members

Glad you think kids touching off encrusted cum is a "complete fucking non-issue". Each to their own - we all have different standards of hygiene, but others might find that scenario slightly unacceptable.

I hope you wear rubber gloves when you use the TV remote in a hotel room.

Is this some fetish I'm not aware of?

Herbie - I just said the hygiene factor is a complete non-issue. Which it is, for the reasons I mentioned. You're well within your rights to be grossed out about it. Taking SJnumbers' jizz hand metaphor - of course you wouldn't shake the guy's hand if you knew it had cum on it, and would be grossed out if you found out afterwards. But it's not actually going to hurt you. That's what hygiene means.

My reply to you was salty because you can never resist starting off your replies to me with a dig - usually a stupid unfounded one at that. The fact is, it's disgusting - and parents of kids in similar photos with that belt are going to be pissed, regardless of how much you tell them to "chillax guise FFS!".

Edited by herbie747

How many times do you reckon you've shaken some guys spermy morning wank hand and didn't die from it?

I could see the fuss if Brad n Xavier dropped a couple cleaveland steamers on it/her

I wouldn't die if someone shit in my mouth either. Doesn't mean it's on my bucket list.
I've never had somebody shit in my mouth before but I'd guess you might come over a bit more queasy than you would if your fingernail brushed Brad Maddox's dried nut

How many times do you reckon you've shaken some guys spermy morning wank hand and didn't die from it?

I could see the fuss if Brad n Xavier dropped a couple cleaveland steamers on it/her

I wouldn't die if someone shit in my mouth either. Doesn't mean it's on my bucket list.
I've never had somebody shit in my mouth before but I'd guess you might come over a bit more queasy than you would if your fingernail brushed Brad Maddox's dried nut

To be fair, it might not be Maddox. Supposedly there's at least three men in those videos. I'd be alright about it if it was someone like Batista. He was around back then.

• Paid Members

At our place you can get a written warning for smoking whilst wearing the company uniform. Getting caught jizzing on the company logo for LOLs would be an instant sacking if not a court case.

Yep, same would apply at every single company I've worked for before. Yakashi a few pages back and Tommy above are dead right- this is a sackable offence. And those that cite injustice due to Rollins getting away with his ordeal (which was a very different situation) need to understand this.

At our place you can get a written warning for smoking whilst wearing the company uniform. Getting caught jizzing on the company logo for LOLs would be an instant sacking if not a court case.

Yep, same would apply at every single company I've worked for before. Yakashi a few pages back and Tommy above are dead right- this is a sackable offence. And those that cite injustice due to Rollins getting away with his ordeal (which was a very different situation) need to understand this.

I think if those two photos were the only ones to come out then she'd surely be fired. Now, I understand that even if that did happen, she'd still be a victim of crime etc but, wth all the other photos and videos, it's weighed far more heavily in that direction. It will look worse for them if they fire here now than it would if there were only the belt photos. And let's be honest, they don't give a shit about her. All that really matters is their public image. So to them it's weighing up what makes them look worse. Firing a girl that's been hacked and had her private sex life spread across the internet or keeping the girl that used her face and their property at the same time to catch a load.

Tough choice. If I had to choose, I wouldn't fire her and offer public support. If it was just the belt photos that came out, id fire her. Luckily, I only manage a team of 11 people and none of us are interesting enough to get caught wanking into our Mac Book Pros. I'll never have to make such a difficult decision. We're boring nerds.