Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted August 30, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2018 It's back. Quote
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted October 10, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2018 Some Bisping stories I've never heard before in this. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted October 17, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2018 Bisping's everywhere. Here he is on the Joey Diaz podcast. Should be an entertaining listen; Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted October 25, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 25, 2018 (edited) I'm dying here. Just listening to that Joey Diaz podcast with Bisping. They were talking about the OJ Simpson and Rodney King trials and Bisping said something like 'these weren't as big stories in the UK so I can't really talk much about OJ Simpson and this...Ron Dixon guy who got beat up by the police.' Fucking Ron Dixon caused the LA Riots Around 29 minutes into the video if you want to hear it for yourself. It's lost on Diaz. I don't think he was a big Brookside fan. His loss. Edited October 25, 2018 by wandshogun09 Quote
David Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 Cheers Colin, I'll be sure to not watch that later. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted November 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2018 How many people actually watch these? I tend to treat them like a radio show and have them on in the background. Or whilst walking/driving. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2018 Yeah it’s usually background noise for me, or if I’m working by myself I’ll whack a podcast on. Quote
Paid Members WeeAl Posted November 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2018 Oh yeah I never actually watch any of them. It's all driving material, when I'm out for a walk, or it's on in the background whilst I knock around the house doing bits and bobs, make dinner or whatever. They are definitely more in the vein of radio rather than television. Quote
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted November 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2018 Depends on the guest, like, but most of the time I generally stick it on while I'm either doing some work at home or on the commute to work. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 (edited) Henry Cejudo is an absolute fucking chopper. Talks about himself in 3rd person; brings in his mate to talk about neuroscience to show off about how forward thinking he is and then he fucks off his mate (by interrupting and saying ‘alright, I want to talk MMA now’) because he wasn’t getting enough attention. Comes across like an utter head-in-the-clouds, space cadet twat. ”you’re in a weird position where you’re on the cusp of greatness...” ”yeah, I am. And billion dollar companies like Coke pay me loads to go and talk to employees and motivate them.” Oh, fuck off you melt. Edited November 1, 2018 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 3 hours ago, BigJag said: How many people actually watch these? I tend to treat them like a radio show and have them on in the background. Or whilst walking/driving. I've tried watching about 50 of them and have never made it through a single one. They usually clock in at 2 hours plus and I always hit a point where I give up and turn it off and do something else. I should probably audio podcast them but he releases about 3 a week, so I fall behind. I watch the JRE clips things on Youtube, thats enough for me. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2018 I just pick and choose with Rogan’s. No way I’d listen to every one. It depends who’s on. I catch most of the fighter ones, the Joey Diaz ones and if he’s got someone I find interesting on like Louis Theroux or DDP or Jesse Ventura or whoever I’ll definitely give that a listen. But I’m not listening to some mate of his from his standup circles or 2 hours of some 25 year old diet expert or loads of hunting talk. And again, the Schaub ones can dine on my excrement. A lot of times I just make do with the little clips of Rogan’s podcast as well though. They’re handy if you’re not going to get time to do the whole thing. Quote
Magnum Milano Posted November 19, 2018 Posted November 19, 2018 This is from last month, but a Crime In Sports episode on Harold Howard; Crime in Sports #136 - The Precipitousness of Harold Howard Quote
David Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 On 11/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, d-d-d-dAz said: Henry Cejudo is an absolute fucking chopper. Talks about himself in 3rd person; brings in his mate to talk about neuroscience to show off about how forward thinking he is and then he fucks off his mate (by interrupting and saying ‘alright, I want to talk MMA now’) because he wasn’t getting enough attention. Comes across like an utter head-in-the-clouds, space cadet twat. ”you’re in a weird position where you’re on the cusp of greatness...” ”yeah, I am. And billion dollar companies like Coke pay me loads to go and talk to employees and motivate them.” Oh, fuck off you melt. Welcome aboard, I'm sure there'll be more joining us later. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.