Jump to content

Podcast/Interview Thread (MMA/Boxing etc) ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Christ. Woodley is like one of the fuckers who get nominated on here for a bad award like White Noise, then posts constantly in the thread about how he isn’t bothered. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rogans MMA podcast has been a great idea. I like his standard podcast but always wished he'd have more fighters in. This new format is quality.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I listened to 30 minutes of it, this morn. I didn't know how wild a character Brown was before entering MMA; guess it makes complete sense, given how he fights. If the rest of it is as good as the opening, then it's one of the better MMA Show episodes.

Edited by ColinBollocks
  • Paid Members
Posted

Was it Matt Brown who had drug addiction problems before he got into MMA? 

For all his great fights in the UFC, my favourite Matt Brown moment might just be from his stint on TUF 7 when he knocked that little slimeball Jeremy May out with a beautiful headkick after May had been the bellend of the season for weeks previously. It was perfect 'dickhead getting his comeuppance' satisfying television. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Was it Matt Brown who had drug addiction problems before he got into MMA? 

Aye. He overdosed on heroin and was close to being done. Apparently meth was his drug of choice, however.

They talk about his TUF time too.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'll have to give it a listen. I know he's fighting Condit soon but does he shed any more light on retirement? 

Hang on, just checking, Brendan 'Big Racist' Schaub isn't all over this podcast is he? 

Edited by wandshogun09
Posted
On 08/02/2018 at 4:57 PM, wandshogun09 said:

I'll have to give it a listen. I know he's fighting Condit soon but does he shed any more light on retirement? 

Hang on, just checking, Brendan 'Big Racist' Schaub isn't all over this podcast is he? 

No Schaub on the Matt Brown JRE. It's a great listen, Brown is really intelligent and interesting. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...