Jump to content

Podcast/Interview Thread (MMA/Boxing etc) ?


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

here's one for the Schaub fans...

his Big Brown Breakdown show has now morphed into some sort of weekly digital TV show through Showtime. Fair play, even if you hate the guy you cant deny hes done alright for himself.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I watched that last night and thought it was ok. Looking off to the side camera for a line is Vieux Boulogne level cheese, though.

I prefer the sit down he did with Paulie to talk about the boxing HW division, which I posted in the boxing thread. Mainly because Paulie.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I've just been in the boxing thread. Now I come here and he's here as well. He's like a virus spreading, he's fucking everywhere. 

Edited by wandshogun09
  • Paid Members
Posted

He had Schaub on, like, but aye he's done little. The Romero/Diaz podcast is happening soon, so that more than makes up for it.

Rogan's on a run of some really good shows. From the intense David Goggins to the chill Sturgill Simpson.

Posted

The Schaub one was good, as they have a good rapport, but it was how you'd expect a normal JRE with Brendan to go really. They never really stuck to MMA.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

The Romero/Diaz podcast is happening soon

Any idea when? Seems like we've been being promised that one for ages. 

Posted

I imagine the logistics of that are pretty difficult to sort out.

Does Rogan pay his guests? If so, I reckon that'll be an issue. Yoel would probably demand quite a high fee, yet the nature of the podcast will probably mean it'll be a super difficult listen, and only really of any value in video format. The language differences will mean there'll be loads of visual ticks and clues to help carry the conversation along, with or without Joey as a translator.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He shouldn't have mentioned it so far out then. Should've waited until it was days away. Fucking teasing us with Yoel Romero then giving us more Shithead Schaub is  not cricket. Or MMA. Or acceptable. 

Posted

I like shithead Schaub (will never not call him that now). He's a pest, but it's kind of adorable that a massive gorilla heavyweight so clearly defers to people like Rogan, and desperately wants to be part of the good time gang.

Callen? Now Callen can fuck off. It's not adorable in the slightest that he's so needy.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Not sure how reliable, but the rumours are it will happen this month, but we'll see. Apparently Yoel will do Joey Diaz's podcast first then the Rogan one after that.

Rogan keeps bringing it up, so it's definitely happening.

Aye, Callen is the worst. I get that his schtick is being OTT, but it's very rarely that funny.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...