Kevin Pressman wants to save your penis.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

GK Hans Segers

LB Stuart Pearce

CB Des Walker

CB Neil Ruddock

RB Kevin Muscat

CM Joseph Barton

CM Kevin Nolan

CM Vinnie Jones

AM Paolo Do Canio

AM Marco Boogers

FW Andy Carrol

Subs

Tino Asprilla

David Batty

Lee Bowyer

Lee Catermole

Ben Thatcher

Edited because of leaving out my RB who is a sending off waiting to happen anyway.

What it comes down to is 2 things. #1 you can't outplay Barcelona from that period. You have to out kick them. That's a team full of the dirtiest Bastards and outright mentalists you will ever come across, plus the speed of Des Walker. When Messi is running away from the rest of the team in fear Des will keep up with him because you can never beat Des Walker. Marco Boogers only played 4 games for West Ham before going mental. If you haven't seen his challenge on Gary Neville that got him sent off on his debut, it's horrific. The #2 thing it comes down to is this. If you tell Hans Segers that the Asian betting syndicates have got all their money on a Barcelona defeat then there is not a player in the world that can score past him. This should ensure that you remain fully intact in the trouser department.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think we're all onto the right idea here though lads. Beat them into submission. Are we allowed to stipulate where/when we play them? I can think of a certain Staffordshire town that Barca might struggle at, on a Tuesday. April seems a good time.

I think we're all onto the right idea here though lads. Beat them into submission. Are we allowed to stipulate where/when we play them? I can think of a certain Staffordshire town that Barca might struggle at, on a Tuesday. April seems a good time.

Except Valencia played in that city on a Thursday night in February some years back and won. And Valencia have never been as good as that Barça side. ('Barca' means a small boat in both Spanish and Catalan. The cedilla is important.)

• Paid Members

Except Valencia played in that city on a Thursday night in February some years back and won. And Valencia have never been as good as that Barça side. ('Barca' means a small boat in both Spanish and Catalan. The cedilla is important.)

You've missed the joke and you're a boring cunt.

• Paid Members

Good fucking grief.

I didn't miss the joke, Rick! I was just pointing out that Valencia's win in the Europa League should've killed it (it was already old even by then), even though everyone swiftly ignored or forgot about it.

Every XI posted in here could beat a rowboat at football, I suppose. If you don't have diacritic marks on your keyboard/phone, just call the football club Barcelona or FCB.

Archived