Kevin Pressman wants to save your penis.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sergio Mendacious posted an all Forest team. Can anyone clarify whether he was referring to the famous football team or a large wooded area?

That's hardly the same. Yes, context is important, but the word 'Forest' isn't missing an accent there.

• Paid Members

Ive been waiting yo ks to post this;

GK Big Nev Southall

RB Gary Kelly

CB Marcel Desailly

CB Des Walker

LB Stuart Pearce

CM Xabi Alonso

CM Dietmar Hamann

AMR Faustino Asprilla

AMC Ruud Gullit

AML Gareth Bale

ST George Weah

Yeah, I know there's some form of cheating involved, but if I can grab people from time and go forward, I'm taking them from their peak periods of form.

You mean Fußball-Club Bayern München e. V. Don't you. Or have we had enough the büĺĺśhiť that föğ ďüďè seems to be coming out with.

Well, obviously you don't need to add 'Football Club' or 'FC' to every team. That's one of the things that always made the UEFA website virtually unreadable. Like I said, I'm aware of context. (I also genuinely have no idea what the 'e. V.' stands for in so many German clubs' names, and I have a degree in German!)

If the world-beating team of 5-6 years ago had been a French team called Nantes Forêts and everyone had been calling them 'Forets', then Rick's example from Friday before the downtime would've been closer to the mark.

• Moderators

There was really no need to pick this up right from where it left off, unprovoked. Posting a contextless joke 3 days later is even worse than being a total Fog Dude, Daaaad!. And you're not doing yourself any favours either Fog Dude, by continuing to be weird about this whole thing to a level that goes beyond simple pedantry. You're like Larry David with your own bizarre set of rules that you think are objective values.

Archived