UFC Fight Pass: Dos Anjos vs Alvarez - July 7th

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

got a feeling that Alavarez is winning tonight, seems to be beyond motivated and hearing Joe Rogan say thats he heard that he was "training like a demon" has got me thinking there may be a title switch. I think it's gonna be a classic.

• Paid Members

anyone see Derrick Lewis' pre-fight scrum? what a strange guy, seems to have no idea who Fedor is and says that other than watching heavyweights he may have to fight he hates watching fights. Seems a gentle giant who just found out he has freakish KO power and used it as a means to feed his family. Can't fault him.

• Paid Members

anyone see Derrick Lewis' pre-fight scrum? what a strange guy, seems to have no idea who Fedor is and says that other than watching heavyweights he may have to fight he hates watching fights. Seems a gentle giant who just found out he has freakish KO power and used it as a means to feed his family. Can't fault him.

• Paid Members

I have no idea how Dos Anjos ate those shots for as long as he did. He was heaping the pressure on and was looking great until Alvarez rocked him and then knocked him about the cage like a pinata. Fair play to both men, Alvarez looked very impressive and RDA was tough as nails in defeat.

• Paid Members

Very impressive! Just watched it a few mins ago - I like the way Fight Pass didn't give away the finish whatsoever - my playback bar was only at halfway when the finish happened, so I assumed it was going to a decision. Does it pause the playback bar or something when watching individual fights? Same with the Duffy fight. Great idea, because most times when you see the duration of a file you know roughly how long the fight is.

Happy for Joe Duffy too.

That Big Country result was bizarre, but I had money on a win for Deryck so was pleased.

It was a strange one, Round for round (which is how fights are supposed to be Judged) Big Country had it in my book but when I think of the fight over all Deryck threw significantly more strikes and every time they exchanged punches Big Country looked on the verge of being knocked out. It was a odd one and I certainly would be up for a rematch

That Big Country result was bizarre, but I had money on a win for Deryck so was pleased.

It was a strange one, Round for round (which is how fights are supposed to be Judged) Big Country had it in my book but when I think of the fight over all Deryck threw significantly more strikes and every time they exchanged punches Big Country looked on the verge of being knocked out. It was a odd one and I certainly would be up for a rematch

Yup, I can't help but think Nelsons lack of effectiveness or really doing anything once he got to the ground probably also didn't help, like you said, Lewis was fairly effective with his strikes, Nelson wasn't that effective once he had completed the takedowns

Archived