WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

My fiancé is in hospital about too have our first child so I was just watching this in the background.

The 4 way tag seemed abit clumpy at times, certain bits just took me away from the match.

The ladder match was ok but in that sort of match where everything has been done, it's just about the winner (as they usually become champ after winning ) not the spots.

That being said Owens bump on that ladder was dirty.

Styles vs cena was incredible for both men, aj needed the win & the finish gave it more longevity.

The main event was amazing at the near falls, the rest bored me because I really really do not like reigns.

Ambrose cashing in was fun & fresh person the the main event scene is alright by me for a while

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I wouldn't rule anything out, but the only booing you'd imagine for Ambrose is odd matches where he faces maybe a particularly popular heel. He seems universally beloved even if a bit damaged at this point.

To channel Pitcos, you'd think the daft stuff he was doing in CZW has given him enough Internet points for a lifetime too.

I think Ambrose has a more underplayed bit of Bryan buzz with the fans too. They've seen him losing title shots and getting squashed by Brock and stuck by him. I think the event-going audience will see his title win as vindication and cheer him.

Card of two halves for me. Corbin vs Ziggler, Crews vs Sheamus, Rusev vs Titus ("look at your children!" aside) and the women's match all felt like meaningless Raw filler. However the tag and ladder matches were decent and I felt AJ vs Cena and the main delivered in spades.

The Cena match especially lived up to the hype and had a logical finish to further the feud. Put me firmly in the camp of people glad to see a heel win by nefarious means for once. It would have undermined Styles' recent turn to have a clean result either way. Would have been far too "respect feud" for something that is clearly a personal issue.

Watched this on Kodi this morning, not sure what feed it was from and I did have my tv turned up but at times I could hear Cena talk as if he was mic'd up during the match it didnt spoil the match but was distracting. Good show overall though I though, enjoyed the 3 matches mentioned and he opener was fun enough, could have cut 2 matches though.

It was nice to see a reset in the World title scene, plus I'm sick of someone having the case every year...it's a tired concept at this point and I was happy to see it serve its purpose quickly.

A good show overall. I thought Seth vs Roman was a lot better than AJ vs Cena but I'm sure that was only the first match of many. A great showing from all of the ladder match competitors too.

• Paid Members

I thought they played a blinder last night with their important matches. Really adds another layer to the feuds, which means I'm watching Raw tomorrow.

Styles v Cena was very good and was turning into something special until the finish, which made you want more. I felt they were clearly keeping the match very simple (by WWE standards), because they've got a few more planned and why throw all your ideas away the first night in. Cocky Cena is tremendous. In terms of storytelling and building, it was a great job.

Obviously, Ambrose winning is tremendous but hilariously I wonder if it will upset Pitcos' pals, leading to some Ambrose backlash. I had pretty much no interest in this Reigns/Rollins feud, but adding Ambrose as champion has freshened the title scene up big time. Better late than never and that.

Archived